PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Recent content by Still Hoping

1. S

Summer Transfers 2022 : Rumours and Discussion

Cornet had a release clause and would be on much higher wages Personally I think 12 million
  2. S

I expect Randers will have a large sell on clause too
  3. S

CONFIRMED New Signing. Robbie Brady - One Year Deal.

Hopefully as time goes on he will be less likely to get injured a run of games will get him properly match fit, I heard Tony Pulis on R5 saying players need 4 games to me match fit, RB probably hasn’t had that for a few seasons
  4. S

CONFIRMED New Signing. Robbie Brady - One Year Deal.

One definition of a good signing would be the give you something extra and make a difference Brady on the ball, first touch, shifting it and finding players short or long is better than anyone we have
  5. S

Sky reporting Davis to Watford Bruce is clueless
  6. S

We don’t know we were ever in for Laird, every twitter rumour not signed isn’t necessarily a failure, it does seem hard to know what’s for the best as the top prem clubs will release players at the end of the window. Wait for someone who isn’t released and the club might not ever let them go or...
  7. S

Matchday Thread Huddersfield Town v PNE - 09/08/22 - KO:19:45 - EFL Cup

Luton will likely be much better organised and harder working Personally you would want DJ or Woodburn in for more creativity
  8. S

He is good with the ball to feet or chest and can link up well, at times ,not so good with his head, Was over rated when we had so little going on under Frankie, but now seems completely written of, he has some value but another who isn’t a natural fit for Loweball Although we still play 3 5...
  9. S

I wouldn’t have minded Ched leaving but he did play a lot through injury last season, so potentially will able to contribute more this year Either way he will should be 4th choice and gone next season The 2 Players out thing baffles me, if it’s Harrop and Olusunde, their wages are not the...
  10. S

Two clean sheets is a great start, although with a 3 they should look more solid. The system also means one will often be the spare man especially if sides sit on Whiteman. Both Lindsay and Storey will be seen on the ball a lot as opposition will especially atDeepdale let them have it. For my...
  11. S

Agree on the above but would hope an aggressive athletic WB would force the opposition wide player back leaving Storey to defend one on one against longer balls (suits him IMO) WB who have the athletic capacity to play higher would make a huge difference
  12. S

Which was Wigan lots of shots but not really a clear cut chance created
  13. S

Questions for Mr Ridsdale

Does highlight how easily it can go wrong, I remember being at Blackburn and he had chants going around the away end before he kicked a ball, we all expected so much more, I don’t remember anyone suggesting we didn’t sign him, along with Nugent returning the biggest disappointment in years