Recent content by sussexrob

1. sussexrob

This corona virus thing...

My view is the same i have no dispute with that for me the vaccines should be administered when they were tested for that length of time. My point being is that many on here have said who would you rather listen to the likes of Whitty but will not listen to others experts because they are...
  2. sussexrob

No they are not Chris Witty is Chief Medical Officer for England the government are following those peoples advice as John says many on here rolling the eyes saying about listening to experts . I'm sure as many say they have all the figures seems like a few on here want to have their cake and...
  3. sussexrob

Ah so i was right all along then thanks . Shame you and your little gang seem to think it is funny to bully . Shameful
  4. sussexrob

That Trump fella.

Yep of course it is, Humans are the enemy of animals plants and the planet. Unfortunately when monies involved they don't give a shite .Shame it takes a young person to put those in power to shame who don't listen but happy to agree and clap then do nothing. How dare you. You have stolen my...
  5. sussexrob

That Trump fella.

Its an interesting one this climate change on how much affect the human race has had on it . I know for a fact that something is happening its just to much of a coincidence the warming and changing of the weather patterns , down to the loss of many insects to other animals that rely on them for...
  6. sussexrob

What are you talking about man, that item you posted has nothing to do with what i said. Did you read it? or you have the wrong end of the stick he said doctors sometimes write Covid-19 on certificates when there had not been a positive test – as if this is a revelation. I have never said that...
  7. sussexrob

Could be, all I'm asking for is correct figures not pie in the sky figures .I would like to see the flu death rates or the many other illness that are well down for which they have added as covid. Yes it is a terrible illness ,yes we do seem to have a higher mortality this year lets get the...
  8. sussexrob

Think you need to look at public health website then . Or how about this from the BBC . It seemed very odd when we learned last month that PHE's figures included everyone who had tested positive, even if they died may have had another cause.
  9. sussexrob

Public Health England has been counting anyone who dies within 28 days from resulting positive to coronavirus as a COVID-19 related deaths, even in cases the deadly disease was not the official culprit.
  10. sussexrob

Of course it is you may test positive for covid then within 28 days fall off a ladder or have a heart attack and die but will still go in covid deaths . Its a farce let alone the poor patients going into hospital with another illness then catching covid then dying yet again added to the covid...
  11. sussexrob

An confirms Ben Pearson to Leave .

I knew someone would mention that one match or two doesn't make a season.
  12. sussexrob

An confirms Ben Pearson to Leave .

Hate to say it but Brentford for me are a step up at the moment . New Stadium just built, Ambition to get to the prem and have you watched them they play, fantastic football which is entertaining not the crap we are playing at the minute. I thought they were really unlucky not to go up last...
  13. sussexrob

I agree with you for most parts and you a right the bit about the tap water as well. You are also spot on about somethings fair comment . That is my point they count 28 days for cases even if it has nothing to do with covid just bolstering the figures up lets have it this way round as well all...
  14. sussexrob

Interesting, how about we have the deaths of all people who have had the vaccine within 28 days fairs fair. Australian Health Minister seeks info on deaths in Norway after Pfizer vaccination (newsd.in) Norway urgently changes Covid vaccine guidance after 23 die in days following Pfizer jab...