PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Recent content by tepi1

1. T

RIP Craig Brown

Sad news, had a brilliant eye for a player RIP
  2. T

Summer 2022 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Surely, if the Hemmings clan are looking to sell, the addition of a couple of new faces to keep us up at the top end of the table would make the club a more attractive propsition....
  3. T

RIP Lenny Johnrose

Sad news, was an inspiration with the way he threw himself into raising awareness and fundraising etc
  4. T

He only played a few games if memory serves me correct. I had the joys of being a ballboy that season
  5. T

I still have nightmares of him and Terry Gray in midfield together
  6. T

With all the talk of pies you would think one of them would have shirt no 3.14.....
  7. T

Could it be with all the talk of the number 4, we are expecting the best ever no4 weve had to come back....Skillful Bob Atkins?
  8. T

Anybody fancy an unveiling of a signing on the pitch tonight?
  9. T

No, Stuart Cameron young lad who got stretchered off on his debut against Scunthorpe if memory serves
  10. T

Tbf Stuart Cameron dislocated his shoulder in his first game and had to be replaced by Willie Naughton
  11. T

That's true but tbf he had a worldy against us before Beck signed him. Hair aside I'm up for giving the lad a chance
  12. T

Whilst people are having a pop at this lad, lets remember we once had Barry Siddall!!
  13. T

Whoooo I deeply apologise,,,
  14. T

Looking at the pic on LEP he has seriously shit hair as well.....
  15. T

Hes just gone to Cardiff