PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Recent content by TheWarehouse

1. T

Club for Sale

😂😂😂😂 the Man City plan
  2. T

Club for Sale

But we’ve had record season ticket sales, does that not suggest they have created enthusiasm?
  3. T

Club for Sale

You say all this as if it’s fact, so why don’t you go to the club and say, you’ll make them £7m a year for £250k a year wages and that you are so confident of it materialising they can defer you salary for the first year?
  4. T

Club for Sale

If we had new owners what more could they do without breaking FFP rules and getting us relegated?
  5. T

Matchday Thread Southampton v PNE - 16/04/24 - KO:8PM - Championship

I think the squad will get some good additions during the summer and we will improve on this season, but I am the eternal optimist, watching the club for the last 54 years has made me like this
  6. T

That’s what it’s all about, deepest pockets
  7. T

So you think Rotherham should be leading the championship with the three quid they spent
  8. T

Southampton squad £170m we had 5 first choice players unavailable, the result was inevitable
  9. T

Mads Frokjaer

Holmes was absolutely knackered, he’d stopped crossing the half way line after 60 minutes
  10. T

The Ryan Lowe Thread!

He was the one passing to their team
  11. T

The referee

Great article showing up the Tory disinformationists or lying scum as I like to call them.
  12. T

The referee

No his fault, Johnson cut loads of officers and closed police stations when he was mayor, and the Tories don’t provide enough funding, he does the best he can with what he has allocated. And actually London isn’t even the worst in the U.K., top is the West Midlands followed by Cleveland.
  13. T

The referee

She was dreadful at Deepdale and it would have been equally had the ref been a man.
  14. T

The referee

No it’s not all racist some of it is because Sadiq is a Muslim, if he was bad at his job he wouldn’t be polling 51.2% in the upcoming mayoral election
  15. T

The referee

The racist abuse Diane Abbott gets is shameful, the same goes for Sadiq Khan.