PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Tino's latest activity

• Tino
    Chance to get his face on tv…
  • Tino
    Tino replied to the thread Bobby Madley.
    He’s back as a prem ref this weekend.
  • Tino
    Tino replied to the thread Rate the movie you've last seen.
    Nobody - 8/10 The Gray Man - 7/10
  • Tino
    Tino replied to the thread TV Series/Netflix/Box Sets.
    The Bear - Disney+. 8/10 episode 7 was one of the finest I’ve seen anywhere for a long time, albeit only 20 minutes long. welcome to...
  • Tino
    A key point here is telling people in advance and that they rarely bother. They did at least say that Lowthorpe Road would be blocked...
  • Tino
    Tino replied to the thread Shuttle Bus Service.
    Does feel like that, maybe this way it keeps it in the news more and in peoples minds.
  • Tino
    Tino replied to the thread Russell Watson a PNE fan.
    By all stands
  • Tino
    Tino replied to the thread Russell Watson a PNE fan.
    They did. I remember it was pre match and when he started people were flooding out of the concourse to watch. I’m sure they were singing...
  • Tino
    Tino replied to the thread Team v Blades.
    This is a good point. We’ve been unlucky this season. This will be the second time we’ve had Simpson already, we‘ve also had Langford...
  • Tino
    Tino replied to the thread Attacking Brand.
    Presumably because Neil loved him and played him every week and made him captain.
  • Tino
    DJ was involved in 23% of our goals last season. Hardly distant past glories. He’s just off form at the moment. I‘d have moved Browne...
  • Tino
    But last season when we had Riis and Archer we scored 16 in 18 games (21 in 22 games from January onwards) before the flurry in the last...
  • Tino
    Aye. We were unlucky not to beat Hull and Rotherham, and probably should have beat Wigan, but the last of those 3 games was a month ago...
  • Tino
    Tino replied to the thread Wee knocks and suspensions 22/23.
    Back for Sunderland he said t’other week. So still plenty of time for a ”small set back” then
  • Tino
    Tino replied to the thread Team v Blades.
    No idea we don’t have anyone in top 50 for dribbles. But he’s more of a get a yard and deliver type isn’t he?