PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Recent content by Took My Heart

1. T

Israel/Palestine

How you go from 'I wear a big metal poppy every year' and 'lest we forget' to over 9000 civilians, including over 3000 children murdered in less than a month as a heavily armed nation bombs the shit out of refugees, schools, and hospitals being 'swings and roundabouts' is beyond me. A person...
  2. T

The Plastics Thread.

Ewood could easily support a museum. You'd only need to replace one of the turnstile spaces to hold all the interesting memorabilia from their three year history in the 90s. It's not as though they have much history, or need for turnstiles...
  3. T

Israel/Palestine

No user is obligated to read anyone else's dogshite opinions. It had no implications for 'free speech' at all - it's a football forum where users can choose to ignore users for any reason. In this case, because the account in question is a hateful, toxic and unpleasant individual. Who decides...
  4. T

Israel/Palestine

The best thing to do on this forum is to put fascist trolls on ignore. Every tweet they share seems to be from the absolute gutter, including known fascists and their sympathisers (look at the likes and follow lists of everyone they share a tweet of - a network of liars, cranks and racists)...
  5. T

UK Politics

There is also a certain irony that the best way to get into power in the UK is to offer nothing. Johnson's strategy was to hide in a fridge, offer no interviews and have no policies other than shout 'Get Brexit Done'. Meanwhile the media and centrist talking heads tried to decimate Labour's...
  6. T

UK Politics

The way politics in this country works is 'Corbyn's devastating defeats' could have more people voting Labour than 'Starmer's resounding victory'. Whilst I do not want a Tory hard right government, I personally don't want a Labour one either. If you went to a restaurant and got offered a plate...
  7. T

The Plastics Thread.

Also @Coley I think your Chelsea premier league record needs another looking at. According to this, in the Premier League era you've won 12 drawn 9 and lost 19 https://www.11v11.com/teams/blackburn-rovers/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Chelsea/ Apart from the brief period where you bought the...
  8. T

The Plastics Thread.

In Coley world all stats from the 1990s matter, everything before and after don't. Just look at this amazing head to head record https://www.11v11.com/teams/blackburn-rovers/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Preston%20North%20End/ You're doing well, but still some way to go until you catch up...
  9. T

Neil Quitchley🐍 (v2) to be sacked...

Glowing endorsement of the Arndale Pub in the Muckers thread (post 14) Pity we don’t have a social club where food is served families are welcome and snorting coke is not acceptable.
  10. T

TWO THOUSAND!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  11. T

What the dummies have missed is that although there are similarities there are some key differences. 1) the abuse from the lashers was preplanned as evidenced by photos in the Arndale and social media before the match 2) the abuse happened at their ground - not away where it is harder to...
  12. T

Israel/Palestine

I was referring to the earlier snowflake and woke comments. I'd say a post which asks, 'what have Muslims ever contributed to the world' isn't 'anti-religion' - it's out and out prejudice.
  13. T

Israel/Palestine

There was a point, but you spectacularly missed it snowflake
  14. T

Israel/Palestine

'You have to be careful?' When where you going to do it? Because that post is out and out racism and Islamophobia. Indeed, that's where this thread has gone. Instead of talking about a complex conflict which is costing thousands of lives, all it took was a video from two years ago, presented...
  15. T

Israel/Palestine

A 19 year old survivor of the Hamas attack speaks. You may not agree with everything she says, but she is speaking from the heart, with rage but also a desperate plea for things to change. Whilst much of the world is relishing 'revenge' or treating Palestinians or Muslims generally as less...