Recent content by truenorthender

1. truenorthender

Black life in America

He's possessed by the pathogen.
  2. truenorthender

Black life in America

To long didn't read but I can imagine the mantra of the message reads "white people bad" .. cool story brah
  3. truenorthender

Black life in America

Dude
  4. truenorthender

Black life in America

The laptop shortage one. The most horrific of them all
  5. truenorthender

Black life in America

You must be on mushrooms to mention Tyrone Mears.. will you buy me a new laptop Pete.. you seem well off. I'm in the hood. I'll start a crowdfunding if it's got legs... paddy get a thread made about my plight
  6. truenorthender

PNE Five A Side Team

I haven't read the full op yet, I just clicked on the thread thinking I'd be in with a chance of being on some sort of pne_online 5 a side team. I'm bitterly disappointed to find out that's not what this thread is about.. I'm better than all of you at football and had potential to be world class...
  7. truenorthender

Black life in America

You shouldn't make jokes to me about electronics. I spilt a latte on my laptop this morning because the lid on the BnM cup had shrunk. It's a blue screen of death gonner... had CID Mears civilisation downloaded and football manager 2020... I'm sickened to my core. Have a little respect but you...
  8. truenorthender

This corona virus thing...

Lol... there was a pirate radio above slick shops when I was a kid.... honestly.... rum do's wink
  9. truenorthender

Black life in America

Yep.. as John Jones said (UFC light heavy weight champion, coulered fella) "why you punk ass teenagers fkn up your own city" (albuquerque)
  10. truenorthender

I didn't read your post, was it over the top ? Probably was, wasnt it cha
  11. truenorthender

I was warming to the pictures but she looks haggared on that one... a few more. JDs before I go near that.
  12. truenorthender

Black life in America

The problem is that people will take advantage to cause carnage and loot. Transparently not about the cause. Opportunists
  13. truenorthender

Black life in America

When are the pubs opening. London is looking like they might aswel open up tommorow. Ahhh got bless bandwagon jumpers.
  14. truenorthender

That's the thing about opinions .. only mine matters r lad.
  15. truenorthender

Black life in America

Bloodyhell. It's like 1324 all over again. I hope hes ok, if he's not a nobhead that is