• Please support our latest project if you can. Flags for Deepdale - Sea of blue and white. https://www.gofundme.com/f/Deepdaleflags

Recent content by Vesuvius17

1. V

Loanwatch 21/22

Mfuni injured, Coulton injured, Baxter just returning from injury. All hamstrings I believe. All have been training with PNE.
  2. V

Central League v Huddersfield

Huddersfield also played their Under 19 team as their B” team also had a game this afternoon.
  3. V

PNE Youth Team: 2021/22 Season

Carlisle have suspended 3of their youth team players after social media indiscretions.
  4. V

But was already a first year pro by then. Ethan Walker got on for a few minutes on 2018, and so did Adam O’Reilly in the same game but that’s about it.
  5. V

This is where PNE are going wrong. How may PNE youth players have made their debuts this season, last season, the one before? And by debut, I don’t mean in the Central League or pre-season friendlies.
  6. V

Loanwatch 21/22

See my next post.
  7. V

Loanwatch 21/22

And I should have added “no on loan players” we’re on a winning side.
  8. V

Loanwatch 21/22

You missed out Jamie Thomas at Halifax. Came on at 68 minutes in their FA Trophy loss to Notts County. It appears no PNE players were on a winning side today.
  9. V

Joe Rodwell Grant joins Lancaster city on loan (confirmed)

Good result against top of the league but Matlock had a man sent off on 65 minutes so it was against 10 men.
  10. V

Lewis Coulton joins Warrington on loan (confirmed)

Think we may be going slightly off piste discussing BB, but I think they were lucky with their loans from Blackpool (Bange and Apter) who turned out to be very good. Not sure JHW will be as good as either of them, but maybe I’ll be proved wrong.
  11. V

Agree with what you say about BB, but I don’t think the aim of the loan is to allow PNE fans to track his progress. The important thing is for him to get experience in men’s football, and hopefully this will help.
  12. V

Given the fact that Warrington have now taken him on loan, they must have been reasonably happy with what they saw from him. Warrington are a decent side in that league, and possibly Bamber Bridge’s position flatters them. I could easily imagine them swapping positions.
  13. V

Adam O'Reilly joins St Pats on Loan (Confirmed)

Adam is not currently wanted at Preston. The fact that the deal runs to 31st July is indicative of this. Maybe the fact that he didn’t score in either of his two loan deals didn’t help. Plus on the two occasions where he was up against Jack Baxter’s team, who is even more unwanted, he was on the...
  14. V

He didn’t mention those two because they hadn’t been training with the first team to start with. They were training on a day to day basis with the youth team and have now been joined by the others. Typical PNE youth policy.