wld's latest activity

• W
    wld reacted to pne99's post in the thread Message to supporters from Peter Ridsdale. with Like Like.
    Nowhere in that statement did they say that we won't spend anything. All he is saying, quite rightly, is that all the talk about this...
  • W
    I wonder if we paid all our players in full last year?
  • W
    wld replied to the thread England in the Euros..
    If he’s fit, Henderson will play - presumably with Rice against the better teams. Rice has developed tremendously over the last year or...
  • W
    I’m not sure there’s any room to decrease season ticket prices - if they did, those who opted to let the club keep their money last...
  • W
    wld reacted to gazzaholly's post in the thread News & Current Affairs Forum with Sad Sad.
    We have taken the decision to suspend the News and Current Affairs sub-forum on a temporary basis. Sadly the sub-form has recently...
  • W
    I’ve been very critical of him and some of his statements have been very ill judged - but that’s quite encouraging. Hes right about...
  • W
    Probably not a popular choice but I really like Michael Keane. He’s improved immeasurably, is comfortable in a 3 or a 4 and has become...
  • W
    wld replied to the thread This corona virus thing....
    I understand caution but everything I’ve read, other than from those in positions of power, has basically said the same as this article...
  • W
    wld reacted to sedgwick__7's post in the thread This corona virus thing... with Like Like.
    https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/70d855d2-b56e-11eb-a803-dd7acc9bc346?shareToken=506b99d3197d11b1acb3caa16d20fc22
  • W
    wld replied to the thread FA Cup final.
    Presumably you worked there, I thought my father once told me he was his apprentice at BT - presumably he meant he helped train him. I...
  • W
    Wasn’t that Boli of France?
  • W
    It was apparently checked and deemed not handball. Accidental handball that leads to a team-mate scoring a goal or having a...
    • 1621103100257.png
  • W
    wld reacted to raefil's post in the thread FA Cup final with Like Like.
    Youre the loser, brillant game, excellent atmosphere. This has reminded me why I fell in love with footy.
  • W
    I’m getting a little tired of these football experts telling us what a good player Werner is and what an impact he’s had this season...
  • W
    None of the Chelsea team wore suits at all, turned up wearing different tracksuits looking like my old Sunday league team. Hope the...