wld's latest activity

• W
    There was one of those near me on The Invincibles, I believe he’s well known amongst the younger fans. He tended to be quiet when...
  • W
    wld replied to the thread This corona virus thing....
    We‘ve got a test and trace system?
  • W
    I know somebody who had to go to hospital a couple of weeks ago for tests. His doctor told him he had to go to Blackburn but he was...
  • W
    I m not fussed about AB signing , want he is though is versatile , which is useful in a 25 man squad. You will not find many posts from...
  • W
    wld replied to the thread Buy your PNE Beer.
    Coincidentally I’ve just read in the newspaper that someone has bought the Wagner’s name and has just started selling the party 7 again...
  • W
    wld reacted to Bobbage's post in the thread This corona virus thing... with Like Like.
    Listen to your body mate, if you can't walk 200m then don't. Trust me, the worst thing you can do is try and fight your way through the...
  • W
    wld reacted to Ando60's post in the thread Buy your PNE Beer with Love Love.
    I don’t drink beer anymore WLD...... in my 20’s, 30’s and 40’s I only ever drunk Stella or Boddies but if I drink it now I get really...
  • W
    I suppose when I think about were my coca cola has been and what’s in it, I might as well be drinking the cheaper cans of beer!
  • W
    wld reacted to Sid Snot's post in the thread Buy your PNE Beer with Haha Haha.
    And still have change out of a shilling 😂
  • W
    I have to admit I’ve always wondered whether or not it’s worth it. If I do drink beer now it bloats me up too and I don’t really enjoy...
  • W
    wld reacted to Eddie.'s post in the thread Buy your PNE Beer with Like Like.
    No, its a bloody con mate. Not so bad if you're only planning to have one but I drink four or five and it starts getting into big money...
  • W
    wld reacted to Roger Mellie's post in the thread Buy your PNE Beer with Like Like.
    Its all down to personal choice. For example you can buy a bottle of tesco whisky for a tenner or you could pay a lot of wedge for an...
  • W
    I don’t really drink anymore but in my day you’d get a whole crate of 24 beers, a 6 pack of crisps and a box of chocolates for less than...
  • W
    Harmless fun or us northerners being as daft as those in London a few weeks ago? I honestly don’t know.
  • W
    wld reacted to Ando60's post in the thread This corona virus thing... with Like Like.
    I think that he has been so tired and sleeping up to this point WLD, but today is the first day that he has been awake for a bit, so one...