PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Recent content by IrishNorthEnder93

1. IrishNorthEnder93

Mads Frokjaer

Would like to see you do better buddy.
  2. IrishNorthEnder93

Mads Frokjaer

My chant for Mads. The Danish Grealish, Just what we need, He'll take Preston to the Premier League, Oh baby do you know what that's worth Frøkjær-Jensen is the best on earth.
  3. IrishNorthEnder93

Mads Frokjaer

We’ve been asking for a McGeady-esque type player for ages and boy do we have one, Mads is gonna be some player for us, he’s already showing his quality, long May it continue. 😁
  4. IrishNorthEnder93

Prediction League PNE v Plastics - 17/02/24 - Championship

PNE 2 - 1 Blackburn Mads 18,679
  5. IrishNorthEnder93

Matchday Thread PNE v Middlesbrough -14-02-24 - KO:7.45PM - Championship

Happy with that result, tipping the play off now on joint points with 6th, 3 wins in a row, not to bad 😁, hopefully a win against Rovers at the weekend as well. 🤞
  6. IrishNorthEnder93

Just our luck the defenders getting little knocks, that’s what we get for not strengthening that position in Jan.
  7. IrishNorthEnder93

Get in!!, good man Emil, we definitely have missed you.
  8. IrishNorthEnder93

CONFIRMED Noah Mawene signs new contract.

I’m delighted we are signing the young lads on longer contracts but it would help if Lowe actually played them or bring them on a subs.
  9. IrishNorthEnder93

The Ryan Lowe Thread!

My only criticism of Lowe at the moment is why does he never give some of the young lads a chance, I’d rather see Seary, Stewart or Rodríguez-Gentile get 15 minutes or so rather than Woodburn and Brady.
  10. IrishNorthEnder93

Matchday Thread Cardiff City v PNE -10/02/24 - KO:3PM - Championship

Mads will cost someone a lot of money in the future, the lad is class, Danish McGeady.
  11. IrishNorthEnder93

Prediction League Cardiff v PNE - 10/02/24 - Championship

Cardiff 1 - 2 Preston North End Keane 17,273
  12. IrishNorthEnder93

Who's in the drawer, Peter?

Ffs I wanted him here if Lowe ever went, looks like I’ll have to go with my 2nd choice Eustace.
  13. IrishNorthEnder93

January 2024 : Transfer Window Rumours and Discussion

Fecking Joke of a club 😠, we better have some good signings in the summer window, hopefully with Lowe gone and a competent Manager, can’t believe we haven’t strengthened at all, I guess the higher ups are satisfied with mediocrity.
  14. IrishNorthEnder93

I’m done with this club now, I will now do what I did during Westley’s tenure, I will not follow or support the team while Lowe remains in charge, but when he is gone and a decent enough replacement is made and there is evidence of progress I will then begin to support again, does that make me a...
  15. IrishNorthEnder93

This has been the most depressing January window in recent memory, we’ve signed absolutely nobody, and probably won’t even sign anyone on deadline day, I won’t be getting my hopes up.