PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

This corona virus thing...

That was the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (think Windrush scandal...) not a war memorial.

However I have seen pics and videos today of vandalism in London. Been away from the news today so just catching up, and everything I'm seeing just looks like anti-capitalist anarchy rather than a protest about racial equality.

Shocking scenes. No excuse for it.
You caused all this

You caused all this

images

Our leaders have deliberately stoked and encouraged division and inequality over he past 5 years. Theyve created a breeding ground for violence and anarchy. We reap what we sow. You can suppress it if you want but that wont fix it. I dont like it but theres more to it than just berating demonstrators as thugs.

I don’t think you get it. I understand not all demonstrators are thugs but there are some
Who have thrown bottles and flairs at police officers and are acting like total knob heads. So yes them people are thugs. You may disagree and think doing that is perfectly normal but somebody who throws a flair at a police officer and then runs away Is both a thug and a coward.

As for our leaders (UK) encouragingdivision and inequalitiy I disagree. Racism is a problem in this country but I don’t see how our leaders encourage it. Some of the best doctors in the UK are from an ethnic background.

As for black life’s matter. Yes they do but so does everyone else. A young girl was murdered in front of her mum in a park
In Bolton the other week. I don’t see
People protesting about that. I also didn’t see people protesting about the terrosim attack in Manchester three years ago considering some
Of them terrorists were known by the police.

So the Windrush and Grenfell Tower scandals and numerous black deaths in custody have just passed you by unnoticed have they?

We all condemn unnecessary violence. Hopefully the perpetrators will be caught and dealt with. But the vast majority are peacefully protesting a worthy cause and good luck to them. A fair society shouldn’t require protests like these. The blame for any issues resulting therefrom lies squarely at the door of those in power continuing to discriminate and marginalise certain groups.

Maybe one day all of the communities in this country, different ethnic and religious groups, the forgotten white working class in decimated post industrial towns and all others will be treated better than currently.

So the Windrush and Grenfell Tower scandals and numerous black deaths in custody have just passed you by unnoticed have they?

We all condemn unnecessary violence. Hopefully the perpetrators will be caught and dealt with. But the vast majority are peacefully protesting a worthy cause and good luck to them. A fair society shouldn’t require protests like these. The blame for any issues resulting therefrom lies squarely at the door of those in power continuing to discriminate and marginalise certain groups.

Maybe one day all of the communities in this country, different ethnic and religious groups, the forgotten white working class in decimated post industrial towns and all others will be treated better than currently.
I didn't read your post, was it over the top ? Probably was, wasnt it cha

I don’t think you get it. I understand not all demonstrators are thugs but there are some
Who have thrown bottles and flairs at police officers and are acting like total knob heads. So yes them people are thugs. You may disagree and think doing that is perfectly normal but somebody who throws a flair at a police officer and then runs away Is both a thug and a coward.

As for our leaders (UK) encouragingdivision and inequalitiy I disagree. Racism is a problem in this country but I don’t see how our leaders encourage it. Some of the best doctors in the UK are from an ethnic background.

As for black life’s matter. Yes they do but so does everyone else. A young girl was murdered in front of her mum in a park
In Bolton the other week. I don’t see
People protesting about that. I also didn’t see people protesting about the terrosim attack in Manchester three years ago considering some
Of them terrorists were known by the police.

That settles it. Youre definitely a parkie. An imperceptive one at that if you really havent spotted that the govt divides and rules by instinct. As for your prattle about all lives mattering, whats that got to do with blacks demonstrating in solidarity with their US counterparts. Are you trying to say in some weird and distorted way theyre disrespecting other people who have lost lives. You seem to have an issue or complex yourself and want to suppress.

Last edited:
That settles it. Youre definitely a parkie. An imperceptive one at that if you really havent spotted that the govt divides and rules by instinct. As for your prattle about all lives mattering, whats that got to do with blacks demonstrating in solidarity with their US counterparts. Are you trying to say in some weird and distorted way theyre disrespecting other people who have lost lives. You seem to have an issue or complex yourself and want to suppress.

Well it’s not prattle is it. All lives do
Matter. You may not think so but each to their own I guess. You talk about the government acting by instinct. Please give me an example where the leaders of
The UK have encouraged racisim. Have I said they have disrespected other people’s life’s. No.

Well it’s not prattle is it. All lives do
Matter. You may not think so but each to their own I guess. You talk about the government acting by instinct. Please give me an example where the leaders of
The UK have encouraged racisim. Have I said they have disrespected other people’s life’s. No.

I previously wrote

'Our leaders have deliberately sowed and encouraged division and inequality over he past 5 years. Theyve created a breeding ground for violence and anarchy. We reap what we sow'

The point being the govts deliberate political and economic polarisation of society will inevitably sow discord and violence on the streets. Its not rocket science since its been happening since we started walking the Earth. The govt policy is not necessarily aimed at racial division but the outcome of the general unfairness of its economic and wealth distribution policies in this case is disorder incidentally at a demo about showing solidarity about racial inequality in US. But you didnt read or understand that did you as youre so busy being so righteous about what other people should be doing. Like second guessing that a bottle wont be thrown at a demo theyre going on or worrying the mask theyre wearing wont be quite of the right quality to compensate should social distancing not be possible. Have you ever been to a footy match John. Better not just in case someone gets punched in the face. As for the pandemic you like judging others' actions way too much.
Hope youre wearing a mask but if you arent Im not going to judge you as you may have good reason. Similarly Im not going to judge all those in yesterdays demo since every one of them had their own reasons to attend and those reasons may have reasonably outweighed the possibility of an outbreak of disorder enthusiastically caught by the media. As for your prattle about correlation with people not protesting about the terrible Manchester bonbing or Bolton murder, it was prattle and irrelevant but the underlying aim was to pour scorn on the demonstrators pov yesterday. Cheap.[/QUOTE]

Last edited: