PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Transfer Window Overview - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've skipped the last 40 pages.... have I missed much?!

:)

The Riddler has banned all online transfer speculation and Rangers' fans think they get to 'go all over Europe' playing European football... Didn't realize they kept going after a first round knock-out. Learn something new everyday!

I wouldn't worry too much about the Riddlers comments about posts on social media. PNE use 3 main channels of communication:
1. Official PNEFC - for official stuff (obv's!)
2. Local & National press - to feed tit bits of maybe and possibly stories and news to the masses.
3. The 'In The Know' rumour mill - To help soften bad or disappointing news to the public to soften them up and get them used to the idea before they come out and officially announce something not quite as bad as we were led to believe.

The 3rd channel has been used to great effect during the shares debacle, the ingol training ground and several outgoing transfers of players.

I've skipped the last 40 pages.... have I missed much?!

:)
3 new strikers, 2 Prem loan wingers, 2 new keepers.

New manager, new stadium announcer, new pie supplier, new sponsor.

Not much.

Oh - and they've finally fixed that bloody mis-matched blue kit.

510 pages. Here are the highlights:

- No incoming transfers
- Our best player set to leave
- Season ticket fiasco
- Plenty of bickering for us all to get our fill
- A raging Scotsman

Never change PNE-Online !

Nonce behavior 🤣🤣 I’d expect that kind of chat from an uneducated English prick. You wouldn’t say that to my face cause you’d get knocked out but you’ll happily do it over an online forum where you can hide your face. You’re the only one acting like a paedophile 😂😂😂

Lets examine the facts. You come on here asking about DJ, some people say it would be a bad move because of the overall standard of Scottish Football. You take this as a direct insult to your club and set about slagging our football club off saying things like 'you support Preston :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:' as if our support means nothing. It's that kind of we're bigger than you so your opinion isn't valid approach that puts you in the big club nonce territory. If you don't like that label, stop acting like a big club nonce.

If as Riddler said any bids have been underwhelming and some other posh words....why on earth was he pulled from Saturdays game?

Puts players in an awkward position in reality. If they do play and have a shocker everyone says their mind wasn't on the game and shouldn't have played so probably the best tactic to protect the player. Tomorrow evening is a different story though, every(any) poor performance from him this season will now be put down to his head/heart not being in it

You’re more than happy for posters to share what they’ve heard about incoming transfers etc. but when it’s information about something more negative like a player leaving or failing contract talks you lash out.

No posters or posts on this forum have contributed in any way to the mess we’re currently in. It’s not the fans’ fault none of our best players are signing new deals, or that we’ve signed nobody yet.

We’re still actively chasing 2 centre forwards btw.

The ITKers generally acknowledged as such on here provide useful insight which, quite correctly, does not give specific details which may breach any potential confidentiality issues. But does add factual information which throws new light on any specific debate.
The above post being an example; a clamour on here supporting AN’s long held desire for a striker. KBD says “We’re still actively chasing 2 centre forwards btw.”
If no strikers are signed, that does not demean the original post.
Any plans do, and sometimes don’t, work out. If the latter, it does not give cause to demean the ITK post or poster.
Sorry Bowland, but “ITKs are stirring up some right shit for the club on this forum” is absolute bollocks. The ITK posters take more care and consideration with their posts, for obvious reasons, than you or I have cause to. The above quote being an example. Purely my opinion.
Please ITKers keep on providing such updates as you can. I’m sure the vast majority on here appreciate them.
ps If any ITKer has good news about a potential experienced ‘keeper signing too .... 🙏

🎣 🎣 🎣 you English mugs really can’t handle the truth can you

What have you upstarts ever won? RFC 2012 plc formed in 2012 were not so long back playing in the third division of the Scottish Football league, now that is pub football!

You’re more than happy for posters to share what they’ve heard about incoming transfers etc. but when it’s information about something more negative like a player leaving or failing contract talks you lash out.

No posters or posts on this forum have contributed in any way to the mess we’re currently in. It’s not the fans’ fault none of our best players are signing new deals, or that we’ve signed nobody yet.

We’re still actively chasing 2 centre forwards btw.

Is that still 1 loan & 1 permanent or has that changed?

So according to AN he wants to win matches, sign the best players and keep the best players. It all going well then! In the meantime Riddler has adopted the Matt Hancock tactic of blaming every other fucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.