PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - Derby County v PNE - 15/09/20 - KO:18:30 - League Cup 2nd Rnd

Just heard Maguire's name mentioned. Didn't realise he was playing!

I like him. He’s sort of in that box to box role tonight which means he won’t be involved that much. Gally is dropping into the first phase and Browne is the one running behind Stockley.

I think he’s done quite well on the second balls and a few decent touches. More to come all the same.
Cracking tackle there

Derby 0-0 PNEFC
27th Minute Buchanan
YELLOWCARD1.gif

HALFTIME1.gif

0 - 0
BACKUNDERWAY.gif

I'm Back

WHY. HE DIDNT WANT TO STAY

Don't rise to it. These are the sort of fans who cry when any young player leaves us. Yet I bet Tuggy was one of the fans who wanted Ben Davies shipped out years ago. Fickle.

As I mentioned before they just need to get over it. People act like we are losing Messi.

Reactions: OB1
It‘s easy to say I DIDNT WANT TO STAY after you’ve been released.
If we were never going to give the guy a contract then I think we should've at least given him a laughable contract that'd he'd inevitably reject just so we got compo for him