PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Boris Backs Bully Patel

She still doesn't accept that she has bullied anyone. Her apology proves this. She said she is sorry IF I have upset anyone. She should have said 'I am sorry THAT I have upset anyone.'
Absolute disgrace, this, and Johnson backing her is just as bad.

She still doesn't accept that she has bullied anyone. Her apology proves this. She said she is sorry IF I have upset anyone. She should have said 'I am sorry THAT I have upset anyone.'
"If" maintains the illusion of doubt.

That's the reply of an arrogant smug bully that knows she can carry on doing it, it isn't acceptable.

Imagine apologising for something you've done wrong eh.
Ive never had a problem with it, if i get something wrong I say so and apologise. Hopefully the wronged person would accept that but if they choose not to well theres nothing more that you can really do, if the still feel wronged nothing you do can put that right.

I spent over 30 years in managerial and leadership roles in both the private and public sector. All that was required was a) a robust perfomance management system and b) managers able and willing to implement it. There was absolutely no difference between the two sectors in both managing performance or, ultimately sacking those not performing. I have had to dismiss both managers and staff who weren't up to the job. It wasn't hugely enjoyable but it was sometimes necessary and it was relatively easy to do when the processes and procedures were clear and understood by all. Properly designed and documented processes, followed to the letter, also meant that Employment Tribunals were relatively rare and those that went that route were always won. I simply won't buy into the public sector bad, private sector good narrative because it's simplistic analysis that simply doesnt bear any real scrutiny

Gee, what a swell guy you are ! How did you ever get to be such a legend in your own mind.

Not allowed to apologise if you have hurt someoneā€™s feelings if you are a Tory . If you condone bricking Jewish MPS windows and worming your way back into the fold by making something akin to a half hearted apology to Jewish members of the Labour Party then that is fine. Welcome back šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

Ive never had a problem with it, if i get something wrong I say so and apologise. Hopefully the wronged person would accept that but if they choose not to well theres nothing more that you can really do, if the still feel wronged nothing you do can put that right.
So thatā€™s ok for you then but not for Patel šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø