PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Ridsdale’s statement (December 2020)

To be honest I’m sick to death of this big 4 saga. If they don’t wanna stay fair doos let them go we should have offered them these contracts a lot earlier. I know a lot of people don’t have faith in the club to bring in decent replacements which is fair enough based of recent history but let’s just see what happens

To be honest I’m sick to death of this big 4 saga. If they don’t wanna stay fair doos let them go we should have offered them these contracts a lot earlier. I know a lot of people don’t have faith in the club to bring in decent replacements which is fair enough based of recent history but let’s just see what happens
That’s precisely the reason why that statement was released. They want you to believe that.

So if our best players leave we will replace them with players of a calibre who will maintain or enhance the quality of the squad, despite the fact that those players leaving will be doing so for a pittance due to the clubs piss poor handling of the situation??!!!

Aye ok Peter. Pass me the recipe for the eggnog your drinking. It's clearly some strong shit.

He can't have found another job, surely? we're the only club who pay our bills and we offer really competitive wages which are unlikely to be bettered...

So, since November we‘ve lost:

1). Our kitman who was a lifelong PNE fan (replaced by the 3 man kit team from Bolton Wanderers.

2). Our Chief Scout. (Yet to be replaced)

3). Head of Commercial. (Yet to be replaced)

4) On top of that Nugent has been bombed out of the club.

It‘s beginning to look a lot like Christmas. (Not)

So, since November we‘ve lost:

1). Our kitman who was a lifelong PNE fan (replaced by the 3 man kit team from Bolton Wanderers.

2). Our Chief Scout. (Yet to be replaced)

3). Head of Commercial. (Yet to be replaced)

4) On top of that Nugent has been bombed out of the club.

It‘s beginning to look a lot like Christmas. (Not)
Conspiracy - they're slowly easing out Alex Neil's mates at the club to make him more likely to walk...

The scout & HoC both followed from Norwich didn't they?

Peter is in complete denial that himself or his boss have failed in a spectacular fashion to allow our four best players to wind their contracts down.

He suggests they can not complain because they have been offered competitive terms. This was about 12 months too late. Had they done that 12 months ago at least two of them would have signed new deals.

The failure to acknowledge this is a massive failure on their part is deeply concerning.

Preston North End must be the only championship football club that has two people who make all the decisions with the rest of them too scared to question anything they do.

Peter is in complete denial that himself or his boss have failed in a spectacular fashion to allow our four best players to wind their contracts down.

He suggests they can not complain because they have been offered competitive terms. This was about 12 months too late. Had they done that 12 months ago at least two of them would have signed new deals.

The failure to acknowledge this is a massive failure on their part is deeply concerning.

Preston North End must be the only championship football club that has two people who make all the decisions with the rest of them too scared to question anything they do.
#ChipbarmOut :)

And who knows, 2 sign and the other 2 might have seen some ambition.

it’s complete negligence. Ridsdale needs sacking.

Conspiracy - they're slowly easing out Alex Neil's mates at the club to make him more likely to walk...

The scout & HoC both followed from Norwich didn't they?
I think Savage was with Neil from his Hamilton days when he first started in Management and has since followed him to Norwich and PNE, which makes his departure seem a bit strange.

I think Savage was with Neil from his Hamilton days when he first started in Management and has since followed him to Norwich and PNE, which makes his departure seem a bit strange.
I mean, i'm joking but with the out-dated way the club is run, out-dated tactics like that wouldn't surprise me.

Time will indeed tell.

Not sure anyone has any belief we will match the quality or improve it.

Sounds like all of them are off.
Assuming that is the case, then all 5 are probably on the transfer list for Jan and we'll be in battle against relegation.

totally unrelated but................

Tefflonners starts for spurs tonight :eek:

Edit: should have read, against spurs

Last edited: