PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - Bristol City v PNE - 16/01/2021 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Interesting to see how Iverson does today with probably our strongest available infront of him.

Good squad on paper - need to be positive and get Whiteman threading passes into the wingers and to Seani. Should make a interesting game today..

Championship 20-21 Game 24
Bristol C - PNEFC

Afternoon folks
PNE
Debuts for Iverson and Whiteman - Evans on the Bench and return to the Starting line up for Sinclair
Er28qMjW8AAkfBr

Bristol C
Er27nC7XIAAYPXO

FT - Middlesbrough 0-1 Birmingham

(Sorry thought I click post. oops)

Interesting starting XI ...Whiteman in midfield & New Goalie too. Sinclair & Barky back in. Molumby on bench, No Centre back support tho.

Interesting starting XI ...Ben Whiteman in midfield & New Goalie . Sinclair & Barky back in. Molumby & Ched Evans on bench, No Centre back support tho

Are they playing Adelakun as a wingback then? Or centre mid? Looks unbalanced if it is a back 5

Or Diedhou left wing. Very beatable team that
I think they play quite a strange formation with five at the back, one holding midfielder and then two attacking midfielders just in front of him.

No Stockley or Harrop, suggests credibility to rumours of their departures. No Storey is interesting though, you'd think he'd be there for cover rather than Gally.

Harrop may well still be injured. Stockley, though, can feel justifiably aggrieved - he has all too often been shoved upfront in front of a midfield that has pushed the ball sideways and backwards and I really don't see how any striker could have done much in such circumstances. Storey obviously did not play well last week-end but the whole structure and motivation of the team then was shambolic and ultimately the responsibility for that rests with AN.

Anyhow we now have a team that has been considerably 'freshened up' as AN might say and to his specification.

It now has to be seen how this new line-up fares. It will, however, not be seen by me because I simply cannot reconcile myself to one particular thing we have done - everyone knows what - and so for the moment I will support the side in the way I used to do by simply monitoring what happens.

Harrop may well still be injured. Stockley, though, can feel justifiably aggrieved - he has all too often been shoved upfront in front of a midfield that has pushed the ball sideways and backwards and I really don't see how any striker could have done much in such circumstances. Storey obviously did not play well last week-end but the whole structure and motivation of the team then was shambolic and ultimately the responsibility for that rests with AN.

Anyhow we now have a team that has been considerably 'freshened up' as AN might say and to his specification.

It now has to be seen how this new line-up fares. It will, however, not be seen by me because I simply cannot reconcile myself to one particular thing we have done - everyone knows what - and so for the moment I will support the side in the way I used to do by simply monitoring what happens.

Tough decision, ernest; but don't let it take control of the true emotions you've had for this team for the last umpteen years.

(Just my 5pence worth (y) )

He's not in the starting line up, so you could always watch until he comes on - Riis is also on the bench, so he may well not feature.

Bloody iFollow!

Trying to sign up for today's game and have had the bouncing ball for about 10 mins. :mad:

Interesting starting XI ...Ben Whiteman in midfield & New Goalie . Sinclair & Barky back in. Molumby & Ched Evans on bench, No Centre back support tho
Hughes could move into CB if Hunts or Davies got injured. Rafferty or Earl at left back.