PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Transfer Window Overview - January 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d avoid Keogh at all costs, always looked like an accident waiting to happen at Derby. He’s like a less reliable hunts, there’s got to be better out there.

Well get over yourself, it's clearly not happening, no matter how many times you post the same thing. He's been trusted with the squad churn, like it or not.
It's called an opinion and I will keep posting what I see and that is absolutely shite football which has been going on for over a year. If you or others are happy to watch that then good riddance but the facts are we are shite, he's had more than enough time to sort it out! If fans had been in the stadium he would of gone after the Blackburn game!

It's called an opinion and I will keep posting what I see and that is absolutely shite football which has been going on for over a year. If you or others are happy to watch that then good riddance but the facts are we are shite, he's had more than enough time to sort it out! If fans had been in the stadium he would of gone after the Blackburn game!

You can have whatever opinion you like, but you're gonna have to get used to him being here. The writing is one the wall- the squad is being changed up, and AN is being trusted with the reins to do it.

Not sure about Roberts. Been at loads of clubs now and hasn’t impressed at any of them. Bit of fancy footwork but offers absolutely no attacking outlet anywhere he goes
To be fair mcgeady had done naff all for 3/4 years before he came here.
Just thinking along the lines of a player who's a bit different to what we've got and who can produce a bit of magic when we need it.

My opinion is that if supporters had been in the ground the players would have shown a higher level of commitment and the result in the Blackburn game would have been different but obviously that can't be proved.
Having said that the last half dozen games with supporters were poor.
I just think a vocal crowd in a local derby drives the team on and keeps them focused.
Obviously that is not an excuse for the behind closed doors debacle of this seasons Rovers game which was unacceptable.

Reactions: PN9
I'd have had Keogh here until the end of the season as Bauer's replacement everyday of the week and twice on Sunday ... an absolute leader and still a great player

Why did Keogh get sacked? The other 2 in the car were convicted of drink driving, right?

There was uproar after that sacking. No basis behind it especially after Tom Lawrence got let off. Looks like Keogh was sacked as he needed serious surgery and was already at an age where the club would be looking to move him on

There was uproar after that sacking. No basis behind it especially after Tom Lawrence got let off. Looks like Keogh was sacked as he needed serious surgery and was already at an age where the club would be looking to move him on
Did him a favour - at least he’s being paid every month now.

Status
Not open for further replies.