PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

PNE Forever - Stories from the fans of Preston North End

Just watching the Chorley FA Cup game highlights at Deadwood on YouTube, fans battling behind the goals.

John Magrath being interviewed after the game, interviewer ask him will the astroturf affect the replay at Deepdale, he answers “Hell no, we can play bad anywhere” .

Worth a look, Mooney, Brazil, Ellis. Preston North End in the eighties.

That’s brilliant. Only recognise three of them: Jonny Macken (as pointed out by Ando): also John Devey - a great character who has been an avid Nobber for years; and Jonny Richardson - he is the guy who has organised the boats along the Thames to Fulham. Not sure if any of them post on here.

Only 15 copies left now of PNE Forever! http://www.invinciblebooks.co.uk/pne-forever/
I'm closing the online shop down next week too (for the next few months), so this is the last chance to order one if anyone still wants a copy. Same for 'Rise of the Invincibles' not many left of those too.
Thanks to everyone who has bought a copy and supported the project. Here's to getting back on Deepdale.

That’s brilliant. Only recognise three of them: Jonny Macken (as pointed out by Ando): also John Devey - a great character who has been an avid Nobber for years; and Jonny Richardson - he is the guy who has organised the boats along the Thames to Fulham. Not sure if any of them post on here.
Is John Devey the son of Len ??

The only person I recognise from those photos is Trevor Johnson ( Johnny Macken )

is there anyone else in those photos who posts on here ?

Trev's my brother. I woke up this morning to find a copy of this book on my table. Social distancing etc meant I missed him. What a cracking book! So many memories. They need to reprint this book. What with this book and John Billy's classic recently we've got some wonderful memories. Thanks Trev :)

Trev's my brother. I woke up this morning to find a copy of this book on my table. Social distancing etc meant I missed him. What a cracking book! So many memories. They need to reprint this book. What with this book and John Billy's classic recently we've got some wonderful memories. Thanks Trev :)
Many thanks for the kind words Karl.(y)
No reprint unfortunately though.
The North End Souls books are great too.