PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

River Ribble about to burst.

Think you mean the Penwortham one - I was on about the Walton-Le-Dale one near Shawes Arms. :)
Yep, Shawes arms at Walton le Dale, having a makeover as we speak, like i said, i've no idea what the plans are for it, the next time i'm running or cycling past and the workmen are there i'll ask them what's going on with it.

Yep, Shawes arms at Walton le Dale, having a makeover as we speak, like i said, i've no idea what the plans are for it, the next time i'm running or cycling past and the workmen are there i'll ask them what's going on with it.
The guy who owns cocos soul food has bought it apparently heard it’s going to be a restaurant

just driven home through WLD and everything was fine, mind you couldn’t see the river in the darl.

Think you mean the Penwortham one - I was on about the Walton-Le-Dale one near Shawes Arms. :)
So what do mean about the Bridge Inn at Walton-Le-Dale, has it been closed down completely? I used to live in the Brig but haven’t been there for some 3 years.