PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Transfer Window Overview - January 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we wanted a decent RB why did we not try for Billy Jones who recently went back to Crewe on loan, He is still only 32

A lot of experience at this level and higher, did a very good job here before
It would have been an option for a couple of years
Relatively Cheap (always a plus at this Club now)
And definitely an improvement on what we have
Not the player he was. Couldn’t even get in the starting eleven for Rotherham

That said, from My point of view, it looks as if his services are no longer required With what Neil said last week about not playing players who won’t be here next season🤷🏻‍♂️
Neils always rated Fisher so the decision must have come from above. Got the impression Ridsdale wasn’t a fan but I could be wrong.

How have you got the impression he’s a weirdo just from watching him play football🤷🏻‍♂️

What does it matter if he hasn’t done press duty?

Not sure if he has but again, it means nothing to me if he hasn’t.

That said, from My point of view, it looks as if his services are no longer required With what Neil said last week about not playing players who won’t be here next season🤷🏻‍♂️

Who knows though

Should we not always be looking to replace and improve the team? Management must think they can upgrade

Branthwaite has started for Rovers and has just kicked Fry in the face as the latter wins a header in the Rovers box. It should have been a pen and a straight red. Somehow the officials missed it.

Branthwaite has started for Rovers and has just kicked Fry in the face as the latter wins a header in the Rovers box. It should have been a pen and a straight red. Somehow the officials missed it.
Worst decision in a long time that. An unbelievable stroke of luck not to give a penalty away and not to receive at least a yellow.

Penalty and red card all day long. Standard championship officiating.

Where does the ref think the blood has come from?

Genuine disgrace that these refs are allowed to ref every week

Tough for refs to see things in real time. Perhaps more officials are needed, similar to NFL where not much is missed. 2 referees (one in each half of the pitch?) A liner in each quadrant?

Where does the ref think the blood has come from?

Genuine disgrace that these refs are allowed to ref every week

They don't have to publicly come out and explain the decision either.

There could be people who have never seen a game of football before who would know that's a penalty.

Tough for refs to see things in real time. Perhaps more officials are needed, similar to NFL where not much is missed. 2 referees (one in each half of the pitch?) A liner in each quadrant?
Behave. I get those tight decisions not being obvious. But it’s their job to see things like someone kicking someone else in the head. It’s so obvious, compounded by the fact that Fry is bleeding

They don't have to publicly come out and explain the decision either.

There could be people who have never seen a game of football before who would know that's a penalty.
This is what bugs me. A manager or player has to come out on the back of a bad performance and face the media and fans.

Referees get away with shocking performances week in week out, they’re accountable to no one.

We would need twice as many referees then. All the championship refs would end up in the premiership and we would end up with the dribble from league 1 and 2

The moment the ref sees the blood, how can he not put 2 and 2 together and give the card. If he didn’t see his leg up - then what on earth was he doing? His recklessness could’ve taken his eye out.

Status
Not open for further replies.