PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

What's going on at Deepdale is Criminal!

First in the Dock should be our Strikeforce. That is criminal.......
I can think of someone better.

You are charged that you between 1st January, 2019 and 1st January 2021, allowed the contracts of 4 of the best players at Preston North End to run down, thus losing the club millions of pounds. How do you plead, Guilty or Not Guilty?

You are charged that you between 1st January, 2019 and 1st January 2021, allowed the contracts of 4 of the best players at Preston North End to run down, thus losing the club millions of pounds. How do you plead, Guilty or Not Guilty?
Send him down.......

Banish them from the kingdom, transport then to the place where the lowest of the low meek out a miserable existence. Blackpool for life !

Let’s hope that Riddler lobbied Johnson for this. We could end up with about £40 billion quid!