PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Do we want the Lashers promoted?

Do we want the lashers promoted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They will all come crawling out of the woodwork with the opportunity to vist a proper football stadium.

Unless they start pretending to boycott again.
One of the lads I play football with on a Friday has said he’s not playing this week as he’s going to the Play Off game.

He also supports Liverpool and hasn’t been to Bloomfield or away in a good while so doesn’t have any sort of loyalty points with the club.

He has had no issue getting a ticket for the game despite only 4000 going on sale due to covid.

One of the lads I play football with on a Friday has said he’s not playing this week as he’s going to the Play Off game.

He also supports Liverpool and hasn’t been to Bloomfield or away in a good while so doesn’t have any sort of loyalty points with the club.

He has had no issue getting a ticket for the game despite only 4000 going on sale due to covid.
Blackpool is the most 2 team town going, they all support a prem side when it’s convenient. Got about half the core support we do.

Blackpool is the most 2 team town going, they all support a prem side when it’s convenient. Got about half the core support we do.

I'd say less than half. They're also competing with AFC Fylde and Fleetwood now which wasn't the case not that long ago.

I don't see a long term future for them as a force in the top few divisions unless some foreign billionaire who happens to like donkey's, smack heads, fish & chips and dodgy roller coasters fancies it.

Not as we are presently - we need some good recruitment over the summer. If we do that and are in a much better position - then it would be good to Lord it over them like we have Blackburn up until this season.

However, saying that, it would be good to see them get dicked in the final.

I can’t understand why anybody would want them promoted?

You’re practically wishing them success, for the sake of a ‘derby’ game.

Fuck that, and fuck them.
100% disagree
I’d rather play Burnley, Blackpool, Blackburn than a team that is meaningless in its entire nature such as say QPR or such like
As we’ve seen today with the FA cup football is all about the fans and the atmosphere- you will never get that playing Huddersfield on a cold Tuesday

Part of the reason they can stay where they are. Derby days are great yeah but we give them the opportunity to come to Deepdale, pay a decent price and bring more fans than they sell season tickets.

By contrast we get stuck in a rickety temporary stand that holds 25% of the capacity of the Town End & charged through the nose for the privilege.

No thanks. I'll settle for our annual trip to Ewood and hope we get the Lashers in the cup at Deepdale.
But what if Blackburn only offer the upper tier? We all know how many knickers get twisted then.

It's simple really, UNLESS they are faced with extinction due to money woes etc.. then they can stay where they are for all I care. As much as I love a good derby.

I hate Blackpool.

I can’t understand why anybody would want them promoted?

You’re practically wishing them success, for the sake of a ‘derby’ game.

Fuck that, and fuck them.
Without having Blackpool to play, and beat, why we have to instead endure this tedious line of posts every week from folk creaming themselves about whether or not we are above Blackburn in the table.

Without having Blackpool to play, and beat, why we have to instead endure this tedious line of posts every week from folk creaming themselves about whether or not we are above Blackburn in the table.
Yeah I don't really get the obsession with Rovers tbh. They aren't real rivals to us in my eyes.