PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

RIP - Dad

Mortis

Patron
To all North Enders wherever you may be and whatever woes we have at 4am today after a cruel and gruelling struggle with Bowl Cancer my Dad ( rarely posted but SpamFritter on here ) passed at his home in Fulwood with his wife , myself and his two beloved daughters by his side having been present for the last two weeks and 6 nights fighting his last breath against this cruel disease aged 76

My Dad adored the club missed 2 League Home games in 55 Seasons prior to this season when he was too ill to use his Blackpool ticket but managed to watch it on the Big Screen , he has seen including friendlies Preston at over 100 Grounds and took me on from aged 4 and we went from the mid eighties until recent everywhere from Torquay on a Tuesday until his last away game Sheff Utd …he had a heart of gold and I will cherish memories including paying for two fans to get on at Plymouth who had lost there wallet and taking a couple of lads who had broken down back to Leyland - never wanted a thanks just loved real Nobbers …his face I’m sure will be recognisable to many of you North End have lost a Giant … god bless you Dad enjoy watching your team Dad from the sky above

Mortis

To all North Enders wherever you may be and whatever woes we have at 4am today after a cruel and gruelling struggle with Bowl Cancer my Dad ( rarely posted but SpamFritter on here ) passed at his home in Fulwood with his wife , myself and his two beloved daughters by his side having been present for the last two weeks and 6 nights fighting his last breath against this cruel disease.

My Dad adored the club missed 2 League Home games in 55 Seasons prior to this season when he was too ill to use his Blackpool ticket but managed to watch it on the Big Screen , he has seen including friendlies Preston at over 100 Grounds and took me on from aged 4 and we went from the mid eighties until recent everywhere from Torquay on a Tuesday until his last away game Sheff Utd …he had a heart of gold and I will cherish memories including paying for two fans to get on at Plymouth who had lost there wallet and taking a couple of lads who had broken down back to Leyland - never wanted a thanks just loved real Nobbers …his face I’m sure will be recognisable to many of you North End have lost a Giant … god bless you Dad enjoy watching your team Dad from the sky above

Mortis
Sorry for your loss. Clearly a tremendous supporter of the team.

To all North Enders wherever you may be and whatever woes we have at 4am today after a cruel and gruelling struggle with Bowl Cancer my Dad ( rarely posted but SpamFritter on here ) passed at his home in Fulwood with his wife , myself and his two beloved daughters by his side having been present for the last two weeks and 6 nights fighting his last breath against this cruel disease aged 76

Mortis
Heartbreaking. My best wishes to you all at this time.

Mortis
Rip.

Mortis
So sorry for your loss you had a special Dad who obviously you were so proud off may he RiP special prayers to all your family at this sad time 🙏⭐️❤️

Mortis
Sounds like a legend to me.