PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

This corona virus thing...

my Facebook feed has people genuinely aghast that Omicron is an anagram of Oncomir - which apparently relates to cancer, and this is definitely an omen. They don’t jest.

They are a bit more jovial that it is also an anagram of Moronic!

Don't go all Sliper on me and change the rules, you never mentioned deaths... ;)

It was a genuine observation/question.... Thanks for the links.

Even more interesting when you know a bit more about her husband, medical director of Orgenesis, a biotech company:

In plain sight?

Even more interesting when you know a bit more about her husband, medical director of Orgenesis, a biotech company:

In plain sight?
Get on that naughty step again :)

In plain sight?

That is creepy and is manifestly one of the benefits of Brexit.

When I started work in our Surgery everyone said I catch all sorts, the only time I’ve been off in six years is with a busted foot and a musculoskeletal problem.
Is this the busted foot that came about chanting Frankie out - sorry, I mean fighting with a gate?