PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Team for Saturday

When is Rambo Bambo on the bench...maybe a place in the back 3, seems to have abit of pace and goes forward, and a big mush as well.

How is he defensively, any links would be welcome.
Have we signed bambo ? And no idea who he is really

Put it this way, McCan was having more of an influence on the few games under FM than Browne still isn’t having after all the years he’s been here !

Browne won't be dropped on current form, and I'm probably his biggest critic. McCann will get plenty of chances and plenty of games. It's a squad game these days players come in and out all the time it's just impossible to have a "first XI" anymore.

4 striker options - 1 out of form, 1 who’s about as much of a goal threat as the Duck, a 32 year old bully, and 1 who is a goal threat but does nothing else

4 striker options - 1 out of form, 1 who’s about as much of a goal threat as the Duck, a 32 year old bully, and 1 who is a goal threat but does nothing else
What we need is a genius to bring in 2 new strikers that will compliment each other…….a bit like Saville and Wilkinson all those years ago!😉

Reckon this is about where we are at, be pleasantly surprised if we can do anything about it until the summer.

That's got to be a wind up surely?
I like Riis a lot but playing him at the moment is a bit like flogging a new car when it’s just not running right.
We obviously haven’t got a lot of opinions at the moment so it would be Maguire/Evans for me as it stands.

Riis is not going to stop “running right” unless he plays and therefore gets the chance to restore his form and confidence.
Anyway I don’t believe that he has been nearly as poor as some posters claim.