PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Team for West Brom

We wouldn't be playing 3-5-2 until we bring in new wing backs if it was up to me, but Lowe will be determined to get them playing his way, whether we have the personnel or not.

Olosunde was beyond shocking but he's the only actual wing back at the club, so he's worth giving a proper chance.

Iversen
VDB - Bauer - Hughes
Whiteman
Olosunde - McCann - Browne - Earl/ Cunningham
Riis - Archer

Would happily settle for a 0-0, haven't seen a clean sheet in ages.

We wouldn't be playing 3-5-2 until we bring in new wing backs if it was up to me, but Lowe will be determined to get them playing his way, whether we have the personnel or not.

Olosunde was beyond shocking but he's the only actual wing back at the club, so he's worth giving a proper chance.

Iversen
VDB - Bauer - Hughes
Whiteman
Olosunde - McCann - Browne - Earl
Riis - Archer

Would happily settle for a 0-0, haven't seen a clean sheet in ages.
We can still win and have a clean sheet tha knows!😉

Is Hughes available again? If so I agree he should come back in with presuming we stick with the formation Cunningham moving to left wing-back. The right flank could be taken by Potts, Olosunde or if he has recovered from that injury Barkhuizen. Rafferty would be the 'safe' option - not likely to do anything stupid but equally not likely to do anything particularly inventive. Otherwise McCann for Johnson and Riis and Archer upfront.

That is new news then if it is... Doesn't have a channel yet so might be red button or on the main football channel.
Not sure if this is right, but doesn’t the red circle at the bottom mean red button?

Attachments

• 28D96A83-562F-4852-BA22-B842C34A4235.png
    28D96A83-562F-4852-BA22-B842C34A4235.png
    953.5 KB · Views: 35
You tease. 😂

Seems we are a main game (I think). Certainly on SKY.

That’s just listing what games are happening is it? My assumption is that it’s not on the red button because it’s a rescheduled game, not an initial mid week game so to speak.

Forgive me for not getting too excited about Archer but the ghosts of Carroll, King, Welbeck, Mavididi, Nmecha, Andre whatshisface et al still loom large.

Tough to find a good loaner for this level that the "big clubs" haven't already got their teeth into. Hopefully this lad will buck the trend.

That is new news then if it is... Doesn't have a channel yet so might be red button or on the main football channel.
Some of the red button stuff has appeared quite late lately (last weeks for instance). At present the next game we're on is the Huddersfield one. Presumably sky so enjoyed the game at their place they couldn't resist it.

That’s just listing what games are happening is it? My assumption is that it’s not on the red button because it’s a rescheduled game, not an initial mid week game so to speak.
I would have thought that "Live Football Games" in the headline would give it away! 😂 😂 👀

At least I hope so!