PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

New look for PNE-Online

JK

I try not to fly in the face of public opinion!
Staff member
Patron
As I am sure you are now aware we now have a new modern bespoke design for the forum.

We are still making styling tweaks and changes as we go along and there is a thread in the forum feedback section for your suggestions or snags you may find.

Over 80% of our users access the forum via mobile devices and we hope that this new design will make it easier to view and post on the forum.

However we also know that some users don't like change so you can still revert back to the previous style if you prefer.

You will also notice despite these changes PNE Online remains add free despite increased costs so we are very thankful to our patrons for supporting us.

If you would like to do the same you can do so Here

First impression is positive jk - thanks.

Whilst you’re playing at making life better for phone users, if you’re so inclined, could you consider this please…

On a laptop, I can navigate to different pages on a thread from both the top and bottom of a page. But on a phone it’s bottom only. So, each time you move to a new page, you cannot simply move on to the next page, you have to thumb-scroll all the way to the bottom because page navigation only shows underneath the page… not at the top. It’s a bit of a pain sometimes.

Like the new design John. And thanks for changing the Pne discussions sticky colour.

As I am sure you are now aware we now have a new modern bespoke design for the forum.

We are still making styling tweaks and changes as we go along and there is a thread in the forum feedback section for your suggestions or snags you may find.

Over 80% of our users access the forum via mobile devices and we hope that this new design will make it easier to view and post on the forum.

However we also know that some users don't like change so you can still revert back to the previous style if you prefer.

You will also notice despite these changes PNE Online remains add free despite increased costs so we are very thankful to our patrons for supporting us.

If you would like to do the same you can do so Here
Nice revamp good work 👍🏻

It will grow on me, Need to sort out the Header size. Just glad we still got a Forum, Some twonk on the other side of the M55, made his site the best in the world. Well its much improved now its gone 🤣🤣🤣🤣

PS thanks for the work keeping this forum going.

Really like it. From an old git that normally moans when anything gets changed that is a real compliment (y)