PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Forum Style Change

If you can point out to to me what parts are "lasher view" I will amend them.

I have given people the option to revert back to the old version for those whi prefer it.
I have reverted and I am allowed to talk about crisps šŸ‘ it was pretty funny this aft to witness love the pne-online rapid modernisation šŸ˜ enjoyed it, nice touch to be able to revert back to the exceptional old new view

Still a worrying window however...

I have reverted and I am allowed to talk about crisps šŸ‘ it was pretty funny this aft to witness love the pne-online rapid modernisation šŸ˜ enjoyed it, nice touch to be able to revert back to the exceptional old new view

Still a worrying window however...

So nothing then.

Even with two designs it's still free with no adds.

I could stick adds on for non patrons if you really want it to look like avftt.

So nothing then.

Was a patron for a long long time, maybe you should ask yourself why no longer šŸ¤”

Was a patron for a long long time, maybe you should ask yourself why no longer šŸ¤”
Because you're a Blackpool fan now? Ermmm... Because you don't like forum style changes? You're spending your patron money on home brew wine kits? Because life is a simulation?

C'mon... Don't leave us in suspenders...

Just had a look at the forum on my phone. (Iphone 12) It definately is a better reading experience than the older version. On the Laptop, I'm still finding the bright white page pretty illuminating, On the up side, I''ll probably save on the Electricity bill, turned off all the lights and the Laptop screen is lighting up the room. :ROFLMAO::cool: It's growing on me already.

So nothing then.

Could we only carry Ads from Blackpool FC and Blackpool council so weā€™re effectively partially funded by them even though no one would ever click a link

Asking for a friend

Can we not have the option of this Skin and the Previous Skin?

Rovers had this option on their forum.

I'd prefer the option to use the previous skin.

Have you got these buttons at bottom of your screen? Forums takes you back to main page or whatā€™s new does what it always did?

View attachment 8038
Could do with those icons being slightly darker , can hardly see them on a phone šŸ‘ like it in general thou , nice one

Or at least the wording darker and icons still greyed out

Last edited:
Woah, that was a shock when I refreshed the page I'd left open from last night!

I like it though, perhaps a little bit lighter on the blue would be preferable, but I reckon it will grow on me.

Woah, that was a shock when I refreshed the page I'd left open from last night!

I like it though, perhaps a little bit lighter on the blue would be preferable, but I reckon it will grow on me.
I reckon it will ā€œ grow on you with the right content lol