PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Grealish

Libertine

Thick Nomark
Patron
Had some bad press rightly or wrongly over the years has Jack, but I’ve never seen him come across as anything other than a lovely chap in interviews and his various other press work.

Respect.

Saw him in both games against us when he was on loan at Notts County and he looked like a dog shit, lightweight show pony.

Shows you can never properly judge a young player when they're thrown into men's football.

I remember Gareth Bale playing left back and getting destroyed by Chris Sedgwick.

That said, the likes of Alli and Bellingham stood out like sore thumbs as teenagers.

This is one of my favourite interviews ever. Punched in the back of his head. Didn't cry about it. Just got on with and scored the winner to shut the Birmingham fans up.

Saw him in both games against us when he was on loan at Notts County and he looked like a dog shit, lightweight show pony.

Shows you can never properly judge a young player when they're thrown into men's football.

I remember Gareth Bale playing left back and getting destroyed by Chris Sedgwick.

That said, the likes of Alli and Bellingham stood out like sore thumbs as teenagers.
Agree on all of that. When Bale played against us for Southampton I think he’d already signed the deal with Spurs and I genuinely wondered what the fuss was about.

This is one of my favourite interviews ever. Punched in the back of his head. Didn't cry about it. Just got on with and scored the winner to shut the Birmingham fans up.

Aye. Could've quite easily played the victim and started some hashtag like #ProtectFootballers. Gets up and did the talking with his feet.

I think he's got a little sister who is disabled. He's great with kids, seen a few different videos over the last year or so.

Aye. Could've quite easily played the victim and started some hashtag like #ProtectFootballers. Gets up and did the talking with his feet.

I think he's got a little sister who is disabled. He's great with kids, seen a few different videos over the last year or so.

I believe his sister has cerebral palsy like young Finley in the video.

He's a good guy, he gets stick for apparently diving and rolling around but that is mainly down to his excellent footwork and then getting fouled.