PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

The most you’ve paid for a beer !

Henrys Cat

Patron
Random thread but we’re currently in Mannama, Capital of Bahrain. Gulf Hotel, poolside bar £8 for a 330ml can of Heineken, so roughly £15+ a pint, having been in Saudi for a few days I was having it whatever the cost 😂🍺🍺 what’s the most you’ve paid ?IMG_4078.jpeg

Random thread but we’re currently in Mannama, Capital of Bahrain. Gulf Hotel, poolside bar £8 for a 330ml can of Heineken, so roughly £15+ a pint, having been in Saudi for a few days I was having it whatever the cost 😂🍺🍺 what’s the most you’ve paid ?
Remember paying seven pounds for a bottle of McEwans in Stockholm - that was back in 1995! Back in Scotland, I paid about 1.50 in the student bar.

Random thread but we’re currently in Mannama, Capital of Bahrain. Gulf Hotel, poolside bar £8 for a 330ml can of Heineken, so roughly £15+ a pint, having been in Saudi for a few days I was having it whatever the cost 😂🍺🍺 what’s the most you’ve paid ?View attachment 19393

Wouldn't get too upset mate, some footy clubs charge that :D

1999 in Ibiza I remember paying equivalent of £8 for a glass of coke that was actually three ice cubes and a splash of coke in the narrowest glass you've ever seen!

I'm happy nowadays to pay £7+ for really decent low production craft ale, but hate paying even £3 for something like Carling. And people clamouring to pay over the odds for Moretti amuse me - it's just a standard "house" beer in Italy, but somehow has been marketed as something special over here.

I paid €10 for a bottle of San Miguel which included a €2 service charge. The fella only got the bottle out the fridge and opened it. Wasn’t sure it was worth the €2 tip.

I paid nearly £13 for a pint, of local lager, in a restaurant at the top of a cable car station in Norway. Was a decent pint and a very good view

Mine was from here,

de-beers-diamonds.jpg

About £17 for a specific pale ale from Maine Beer Company that I'd clocked a bottle of in the fridge at some bar in NYC about 10 years back.