PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Team for Norwich

rem

Patron
Even if Millar is available I would start:-
Woodman
Storey, Lindsay, Hughes
McCann
Holmes, Browne, Brady
Keane, Osmajic

Good bench options:- Whatmough, Cunningham, Riis, Millar( if fit)
Which 2 strikers to start is the main decision

Woodman

Storey Lindsay Cunningham

Brady Browne McCann Hughes

Frokjaer

Osmajic Keane​

Woodman
Whatmough Lindsay Hughes
Holmes Browne McCann Brady
Mads
Keane Osmajic

Not too bothered who starts out of Riis and Osmajic, but given the pedestrian nature of Norwich's defence and the fact they get tired, whoever comes off the bench will have a big role to play.

Very fucking harsh to drop Cunningham. He's been rolling back the years.

As good as he was against Huddersfield, i'd probably drop Holmes for Browne, as I think Brady is more effective on the right than the left.

The problem with Hughes as LWB is that the majority of his attempted crosses get blocked.
Holmes is more effective on the right than Hughes on the left and Holmes is undroppable after his performance on Tuesday

The most important things is Brady on the left and Holmes on the right.

Woodman, Browne, Frokjaer, Storey, McCann, Lindsay and Keane pick themselves so you’re left with Riis or Ojmajic and Cunningham or Hughes - I’d say Ojmajic and Cunningham.

Difficult selection this one as it'd be daft not to start Osmajic after his hat trick. But for me Riis is one of those players who if he is fit, he starts. But Keane doesn't deserve to be dropped either and Mads is again, like Riis, a player I'd always start. Could all 4 play? Probably not.