Search results

1. S

Poll - Is it time for Frankie to Go?

Over the past 18 months as a minimum, how many players have improved v how many are in decline. I've got Riis ( largely as he's finding his feet in English football) and Earl, who has been given a decent run in a position that suits. Other than that the odd static ( BFG, and maybe Maguire) but...
  2. S

Alan Browne

but he's Golden Browne. captain highest paid player so he has to play...........
  3. S

Match Day - Donkey Lashers v Preston North End - 23/10/21 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Today was always going to be a war. DJ is a good player, but you wouldn't want him next to you in the trenches.
  4. S

Match Day - Donkey Lashers v Preston North End - 23/10/21 - KO:15:00 - Championship

The manager makes a difference. Today, one is Eufa qualified. the other can't find his own arse using both hands.of got to go.
  5. S

Just change something.... Anything!!!
  6. S

Earl earned his wages with that one
  7. S

Sinclair may as well be sat next to me. he never is, was or will be a striker.
  8. S

I'm hoping I get six numbers on the lottery..... We can but dream.
  9. S

As jumping mouse says, in a 3/5/2 you need the wingbacks higher up the pitch. We're sitting and allowing them to come at us. Go for it 2nd half FFS, 4/3/3 AND LET THEM WORRY ABOUT US
  10. S

Wanna try watching it........ We're SHITE
  11. S

That's it!! I couldn't remember where I knew it from. Appropriate today though.
  12. S

As for the players. They know what this means to the fans. They should know this is going to be a battle for 90 plus minutes. So stand tall, and hit hard right from the first whistle. Let the Blackpool team know you're there to win, and overpower them.Today is a day for heroes and legends. And...
  13. S

Let's hope the few who will be going just for the trouble don't spoil it for the many who are there to support the team. the hooligan element should be named, shamed and banned for life imo .
  14. S

He's Got To Go

IMO one of them is now a dead man walking. Place your bets........
  15. S

He's Got To Go

Perhaps after his August outburst and non appearance ( albeit covid related), followed by the conspiracy theorists,FM may want to "ditch" Barky but feels he can't. Permanently on the bench? Maybe, just maybe........and gone in Jan.
  16. S

Barky talks about his contract situation, form, results, Frankie.

Plus Barky was imo actually backing FM, he's learning, works hard etc. Can't see a fall out myself.
  17. S

Barky talks about his contract situation, form, results, Frankie.

Barky said re the draws " we could have quite easily lost " FM says " I don't wear it that we should have lost all those games"where There's a big difference between could and should.