Search results

1. Libertine

Fan engagement update

Preston North End, the club that can do no right. This is progress.
  2. Libertine

Jordan Storey

Good point, Mitrovic should have said please and I might have accepted it.
  3. Libertine

Jordan Storey

Just remembered how angry I was with Jordan Storey when he put Mitrovic on his arse and then Mitrovic held his hands up asking him to pick him up and he did it. He should have left him sat there.
  4. Libertine

Very true. There were plenty of season ticket holder seats around us not used yesterday. The gaps made it even bloody colder.
  5. Libertine

That’s where I am mate. Still mentally scarred by Blackpool and what happened in front of a big following at Forest didn’t help.
  6. Libertine

Playing devils advocate, if performances like today become the norm can Frankie not turn it around? Would it not show that a rookie manager has successfully learnt on the job and adapted?
  7. Libertine

Plastics ticket details (Confirmed)

It’s impossible. Can’t even get a pre-match pint near the ground.
  8. Libertine

9838 today. Weather + tele + apathy = alarm bells (you'd hope) Rovers have some wonderful offers for home supporters next week. Come on North End, wake up!
  9. Libertine

Get them tickets bought boys and girls.
  10. Libertine

Alan Browne

It’s a toxic cesspool. I wouldn’t bother.
  11. Libertine

I’ve bought my ticket. What happens today will probably determine what my excitement level is going into this week. Having been to the lashers game I don’t think I can take that level of humiliation again though. Also £30 is a piss take. No idea why the £20’s plenty rule isn’t being enforced...
  12. Libertine

Poll - Is it time for Frankie to Go?

Stuart McCall has just joined Heckingbottom at Sheffield United, so we'll see if that adversely affects the lashers.
  13. Libertine

Definitely. Alex Neil's record in derbies was very good. In fact since our return to this level we've been decent.
  14. Libertine

It's a year and two days. Suppose it's seven dog years though ;) (that last bit might not be very accurate)
  15. Libertine

Post your gigs.

I went to that and bought the DVD. Some gig though!
  16. Libertine

I'll let you re-read everything I've written again including the punctuation marks. You'll get there in the end.
  17. Libertine

You'll have to expand please. A top premier league club is trying something to help their inexperienced manager by installing a more experienced ex-manager. I asked if a similar approach could help a mid table championship side with an inexperienced manager. Why is this question causing you...
  18. Libertine

Don't know mate I didn't appoint him. Please let me know when you find out.
  19. Libertine

His age is irrelevant, the main factor is that he is inexperienced.
  20. Libertine

Alex Neil 'helping out' at Crewe Alexandra

3 years at a club and saying you don't have a scoooobie doooobie doooo what your best eleven is, probably doesn't help.