Search results

1. Durutti

Fan engagement update

I think everyone just wants him out. From that promotion charge with Neil onwards it's been years of shit with off the pitch mistakes being the thrust of that and we are still making them (contracts to players this season being a good example). So after years of shit from a guy with a poor...
  2. Durutti

Liam Lindsay

Well I did say the HMS Lindsay thing would come back to bite everyone on the arse.😂 For me, Lindsay will just suit certain games, it's up to the manager to know when they are. I don't think MOTM is over the top, well played man.
  3. Durutti

Loanwatch 21/22

Good to see a lot of game time this season generally. Appreciate the work chaps.
  4. Durutti

Riis

In the prem with good coaching, Riis could be a totally lethal weapon. Some of the attributes are very rare in one player: speed, size, fitness, no backlift, thunderous shot, good attitude, never seems to get injured. Look at the total impotence of Brighton today. Riis would have scored four...
  5. Durutti

Riis

Riis is going to absolutely destroy Nugent's best ever goal tally in his first full season playing in a team that is a shadow of what Nugent played in. I loved Nuge, great technique and speed but any statistical analysis of them both would just have Riis miles ahead now.
  6. Durutti

Riis

Miles better. Better than Nugent too. 15m bare minimum for Riis. Needs 20 this season first and he will get us that. There are very few brilliant strikers like him in the prem.
  7. Durutti

Alan Browne

They should get a life. A professional footballer bickering with them online isn't going to persuade them to do that though. Make em look idiotic by putting in a MOTM display would be a better solution all round. As I have said, Browne deserves his place back in the team, focus on that, leave...
  8. Durutti

Alan Browne

He looks to me like the hip op has gone well and he's had some time out with DJ in there to recover. He looks over the thing that was making him look a bit shit.
  9. Durutti

Alan Browne

Potts IS poor right now. No doubt. It was against Morecambe I finally 'got' Potts. He was the unsung hero of that night. Moved the ball around exactly where he wanted, found space, made critical passes and put a shift in. He's literally too good for L1 (Scott Laird said that on the podcast...
  10. Durutti

Alan Browne

I don't disagree with what he's said to a bell end in that instance BUT, take the fuck off with the fan, the 'absolute joke' Potts thing, the sending off and throwing down the armband against Shitepool and now this, it's four little dramas in as many months. We're only quarter way through the...
  11. Durutti

Alan Browne

I don't that's needed either. Just need him to get off Twitter. Lots of us agree, there has been a marked improvement in his performance, just know that, be content with that and get off Twitter for a bit. I preferred his restaurant stuff.
  12. Durutti

Alan Browne

This for me, is the worry also. It's all very well firing back but once that becomes the norm, once the chairman goes on the podcast and says he supports it, where does it stop? I feel we have a captain, a manager and a chairman who are all a bit obsessed about what is being said about them...
  13. Durutti

RIP - Dad

Rip mate. I still miss my dad. A good one just teaches you so much so you remember them all the time. I found this poem really helped me come to terms with what was going on in my head. https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/48732/to-alexander-graham
  14. Durutti

Poll - Is it time for Peter Ridsdale to Go?

Yeah, also Craig seems a bit in awe of PR's league director position. I don't see how it helps us much as we need to get it right on the pitch and seemingly that is impossible with him pulling the strings
  15. Durutti

Alan Browne

There is a lot of unrest and division in the squad.
  16. Durutti

Anthony Gordon

Gordon has been really good this season.
  17. Durutti

It's lunacy. I think he got an easy time from fans on the Ched Evans and Greg Cunningham 2 yearers. Fucking hell, had there been enough shown from either? Evans had the form of his post prison career last year, deserved a year but 2? Who gives a 32 year old 2 years? Cunningham has looked like a...
  18. Durutti

I agree, there was some good work done in the past. He used to be a significant upgrade on Maurice Lindsay and Deadly but it's been like four years of fucking up now. The decisions have got even worse. I know Potts is getting unfair abuse and it isn't on at all and I hope he proves everyone...
  19. Durutti

Contracts

Great post. All spot on.
  20. Durutti

Poll - Is it time for Frankie to Go?

I agree with that. We are a couple of signings and a good manager off being a decent team. They don't play like they believe that though.