Search results

1. Regardless

General Championship Thread

Waaaayyy more, IMO. I get the traditional rivalry stuff with Blackpoo.... but for me personally, Blackburn and Burnley are far more important.
  2. Regardless

This Week in Dictatorship Britain

I don't need to reflect, thank you. You made a reasonable job of clarifying your position when you described your political views about Britain being full. You might be surprised that I (and many others) completely understand why you might be angry... and really, you know full well that I...
  3. Regardless

The Labour Party are cockwombles .....

She's - yer know - been hung out to dry there - yer know!
  4. Regardless

This corona virus thing...

Thanks for that information and that honesty!
  5. Regardless

Harry and Meghan

The Aberfan disaster was emotionally scarring and I fully understand why the queen's absence could rankle so much - and might be perceived as emotionless or uncaring. But her side of the story needs to be told. I have also always understood the Queen's very difficult decision not to attend was...
  6. Regardless

McCann better than Pearson

Pearson was absolute quality. But it's a good question... would I do a player swap with McCann? My feeling is - no thanks.
  7. Regardless

Dr. Campbell's analysis of the "paper" that claimed a large risk of heart attack following an mRNA vaccination. Interesting. Key points: It's only an 'abstract' (short summary) of an academic paper. That's all he can find. Only one author - apparently a leading heart surgeon (though not one...
  8. Regardless

What sort of controls are you thinking of... and who would benefit?
  9. Regardless

Harry and Meghan

You're last sentence hardly needed writing :D I see the arguments. Personally, I think they have some significant functions that far outweigh their financial and social costs. And whilst they're not 'forced' to do what they do... they kind of are. And even if they shy away from royal life...
  10. Regardless

Harry and Meghan

^^^. exactly. It's strange in that they have such privilege but such suffocating responsibilities. I would not want to have had the life they've had.
  11. Regardless

for sure, that's got to be some sort of factor.
  12. Regardless

Harry and Meghan

The remarks were reported made over breakfast, in a family home - not in a speech to the United Nations. I don't think Charles should even bother refuting the claim - there's nothing to be ashamed of unless it was said in a derogatory way. Meghan and Harry need to come out and make a direct...
  13. Regardless

Where do you get 99.97% survival rate from (0.03% death rate). Back of a fag packet... we have 145K deaths on a population of 67M which - even if every single person in the country had had COVID, that would be 0.22% - seven times the number you suggest. And clearly not everyone has had it...
  14. Regardless

No he wouldn't. He'll be first to tell Johnson that we should all have been wrapped up in cotton wool!!
  15. Regardless

McCann better than Pearson

The algorithms are complicated and some older people just don't underwear them.
  16. Regardless

Plastics ticket details (Confirmed)

. ... and yet he pumped tens of millions into the PNE business - one that doesn't generate huge amounts. I just don't understand FFP rules!
  17. Regardless

BBC correspondent said a couple of times yesterday (paraphrased from memory)... "Boris Johnson will be hoping that when these new measures are reviewed in 3 weeks, that he will not need to tighten them further, because if he does have to, his political opponents are lining up to be able to say...
  18. Regardless

So 60 years on?

and non-league Notts County.
  19. Regardless

This Week in Dictatorship Britain

That argument is, at least in the most part, a political argument. Naive in places... but a political argument. Which is different to the disgusting post you made earlier. You whinge like a baby when people "cancel" you (in your opinion)... but maybe you should reflect on why they are so...