Search results

1. baysidepne

Riis

Difficult to even make that judgement yet. Remember Hugill came to life massively in the latter half of Grayson's reign and left after six months of Neil's. Loved the bones off Hugill as he was an absolute animal (and if we're honest, Evans is the closest comparison in terms of playing style)...
  2. baysidepne

Riis

Remembering Hugill was £25k and Riis £1.2m (bought about the same age). I think personally in terms of ceilings, Riis has a higher ceiling that Hugill but that's based on raw talent. Riis is still extremely raw, only played professionally for what 3 clubs (Venlo, Randers and here) whilst Jordan...
  3. baysidepne

Poll - Is it time for Frankie to Go?

Ignore this, thought it was Barnsley v Bristol City at lunch when they actually played Peterborough yesterday (and just watching the highlights on Sky)
  4. baysidepne

And that's a big concern LT, unless performances improve then you only get away with being poor for so long before the results start to turn. Our underlying numbers aren't fantastic in terms of chance creation (although yesterday was our 3rd highest xG performance of the season so far) and we're...
  5. baysidepne

And that was tickets sold, not people through the turnstile. Believe the number actually through the turnstile was even lower.
  6. baysidepne

Plastics ticket details (Confirmed)

See you there 😂👍
  7. baysidepne

The return of Chedwyn has without doubt been the saving grace for Frankie. Thought we were good second half today after a poor start to the game where we looked lost but whatever was said and done at half time had an impact. I'm still of the opinion we have a better HC at the helm because this...
  8. baysidepne

Riis

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/championship/12479913/ntt20-ones-to-watch-strikers One to watch according to the NTT20 lads.....
  9. baysidepne

Plastics ticket details (Confirmed)

That's pretty much my reasoning as to having not bought yet, I'm genuinely not that fussed about missing it either at the moment. Completely uninspired. I'll decide Thursday or Friday next week if I can motivate myself to go
  10. baysidepne

Neil Critchley to be sacked

https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/post/club-community-trust-and-supporters-trust-announce-new-collaboration- Pains me to say this, but this is exactly what we should be doing in our communities given the success of the Accrington Stanley scheme. Inspire the next generation.
  11. baysidepne

Wayne Rooneys Derby Again (Entering Administration)

Have you heard the cheeky bastard Mel Morris including his £114m worth of loans within the unsecured creditors list? They are absolutely screwed. £54m (give or take) of secured creditors which need to be paid off in full as to not incur another points deduction, if they ever get out of admin...
  12. baysidepne

January signings

He was a name mentioned in the summer. 27 in a week or so, so I'm not sure if he fits in with the "buy now, sell later" mantra that we'll hopefully head back down. I'd be all over him given the arse has fallen out of French football financially but there's a lot of clubs over here already...
  13. baysidepne

January signings

No contracts expire in January naturally Pete, Riis new contract is until June 2025 so three more seasons after this one.
  14. baysidepne

Simon Grayson leaves the cod army

Wonder if they'll take Thompson off our hands as their next number one. He's been linked before
  15. baysidepne

Zoning Out

There's a league table on The Analyst and compares the entire league, including by Set Piece Shots (we're 5th worst) and xGA (11th worst) as well as conceded (9th worst). What I'd take from that is whilst opposition have had 69 shots from Set Pieces, the actual quality of the shot is fairly low...
  16. baysidepne

January signings

The analyst team don't just sit behind a computer and also go out and watch players first-hand. It was always going to take 12+ months for the new recruitment analysts team work to come to fruition.
  17. baysidepne

Zoning Out

6 in total according to The Analyst.
  18. baysidepne

Alan Browne

I think someone's tagged him in a reply to the initial tweet. Twitter can be great, I don't follow thousands of people on there as mainly use it for news and some views (and also FPL but that's another story entirely) but can get why some people dislike it. All about opinions ultimately
  19. baysidepne

Ched Evans

https://www.pnefc.net/ifollow/latest-videos/ It's on there, I know I'm not signed up but it's free to view. It's quite interesting. Given we've won he seems quite balanced with his thoughts