Search results

1. P

Poll - Is it time for Frankie to Go?

Yes agree we wouldn't have got 4 points. But can't use Ched's involvement and contribution against Frankie, Ched's a North End player and Frankie played him once he became available.
  2. P

I do like that he has scored and contributed in those games. Was taking issue with the characterization that he has rescued Frankie. Like saying Sala has rescued Klopp.
  3. P

Match Day - PNE v Fulham - 27/11/21 - KO:12:30pm - Championship

He said it was fortunate for them it was only a yellow, could have been a red.
  4. P

Ched is part of the squad, he was injured until recently. He's not some external emergency service that was called upon.
  5. P

Crowds will go up if results improve. No one will care who the manager is if we're top 6.
  6. P

Top player for sure and exceptional for a 19 year old but I think he has the ability to be more of an impact player, changing games. He has attacking capability and he can be more productive in this area.
  7. P

I missed the first half against Cardiff but saw the 2nd when we were totally outplayed. Sounds like one we started off well and then stopped playing.
  8. P

McCann better than Pearson

Got to admit I was surprised by how we dominated Fulham in the 2nd half. Did we overwhelm them or were they under par?
  9. P

Who are these players? Evans, Iverson, Riis for sure (adding Bauer to the list). Then there's lots of decent players who put in decent shifts but who can change a game with their attitude besides those 4?
  10. P

Prediction League - Plastics v PNE - 04/12/2021 - Championship

Blackburn 1 PNE 1 Riis 18760
  11. P

All comes down to belief and passion. There's enough quality in this squad for a comfortable top half finish. With passion and belief we can challenge for top 10.
  12. P

Oh I remember lots of 5 and 6k crowds, even some 4k crowds.
  13. P

Oh that makes it a tough call. From the FA website: It is an offence if a player: deliberately touches the ball with their hand/arm, for example moving the hand/arm towards the ball touches the ball with their hand/arm when it has made their body unnaturally bigger. A player is considered...
  14. P

Team vs Fulham

Is he more of an impact sub than a impact starter?
  15. P

That is handball 😀
  16. P

We'd all be fuming about Ched's goal if it was scored against us. Of course he won't say anything about the horrific Robinson challenge.
  17. P

Maybe not but the Evans one was. With VAR both would have been called. That said Robinson should have been off and the ref had amends later to give him a soft yellow.
  18. P

This squad

Don't think quality is the problem, not enough players with belief and passion. Riis, Iverson and Evans have it. Some of the others to varying degrees. But overall nowhere near enough.
  19. P

Thought Browne was going to score there, has the quality to finish that but well over.
  20. P

Robinson thought he was off but the ref bottled it.