1. pnewortham

PNE 30 Arsenal 27!

Good lad, shame it's not enough for champions league though 📻
  2. pnewortham

This corona virus thing...

Moderna booster yesterday. Rough as a dog last night & this morning
  3. pnewortham

The Premier league so far this season.

Haha blankety blank cheque book and pen, congratulations :D (y)
  4. pnewortham

Lancashire Cricket Ground - Farington

Not sure which exact fields they're planning to use, but I wonder if this gets in the way of any future extension of the M65 over the Ribble. If you look on the map, the big roundabout would go straight on, very close to that spot.
  5. pnewortham

The Premier league so far this season.

Liverpool Everton - 5 goals last night, scored by 4 different players. Pub quiz - it was quite unique, all 5 goals had something in common.... Any takers?
  6. pnewortham

TV Series/Netflix/Box Sets

Love reading that. Great story :)
  7. pnewortham

Lancashire Cricket Ground - Farington

Could almost be in the 'Who's Looking after Penwortham?' thread :giggle: Seriously this is excellent news and when it was first mooted I also thought it was going to be near the Ikea at the end of the M65. Indeed it's just across the field from there.
  8. pnewortham

Covid 19 - counter arguments

Feel free to contribute your own science, evidence, or indeed anything else worthwhile to the discussion. So far you've simply scoffed at people for being sheep. (y)
  9. pnewortham

Funniest comedy sketch of all time

Oh my god, yeah the Fuji 2 dental fillings, or something or other 😂
  10. pnewortham

Who's looking after Penwortham?

Yeah you're right (y)
  11. pnewortham

What would it take for Ridsdale to lose his job?

And all the while, a front for a billion pound money laundering outfit. Who'd a' thought.
  12. pnewortham

Funniest comedy sketch of all time

Genius 😂 David's team were like me - so taken in by his other mad stories, they had to believe him on this one :ROFLMAO: Wasn't there one about hairdressing on a campsite at the World Cup??
  13. pnewortham

Will have to do that. I know swastikas are ancient symbols from Hinduism. I think they were (still are?) used in loads of different religions, so wonder if there's some religious link with that church.
  14. pnewortham

Yes, of course it is. The bus station is directly linked to the metro system South Terminal. Like any modern integrated, Western transport system has 🙃
  15. pnewortham

Good info. I like the sound of Groovemoor.
  16. pnewortham

....swastikas.....??
  17. pnewortham

Great pub quiz question - what's the sister building to Preston bus station, designed by the same architects? Answer: Tehran Bus Station, in Iran.
  18. pnewortham

England 20 - 0 Latvia

The first goal was class, but the next 19 were just lucky potshots.
  19. pnewortham

Wow I've barely even noticed that building before. Just been on Streetview to check it. I bet it would make a superb little bar. The Deacon in Lytham was an old bank and they spent gazillions turning it into a very smart bar.
  20. pnewortham

Is PR a shareholder since he became a director?