1. lagerlout

Prediction League - Swansea v PNE - 22/01/2022 - Championship

SWANSEA 1 - 2 PNE RIIS 16789
  2. lagerlout

Prediction League - PNE v Sheff Utd - 18/01/2022 - Championship

PNE 3 - 1 SHEFF UTD EVANS 12021
  3. lagerlout

Brad Potts

The LEP recently reported some of RL’s comments after the Birmingham game. In short, they were :- > I don’t want safe passes at the top end of the pitch.... > I want to see us sliding the ball down the sides a bit more... > We want to go round the outside - we play wingbacks for a reason > If...
  4. lagerlout

Match Day - PNE v Birmingham City - 15/01/22 - KO15:00 - Championship

They scored via a header converted from a cross from their RIGHT wing… nothing to do with whoever was playing on our right wing. Watch the game !
  5. lagerlout

Barks came in the pitch and within about 5 mins he had got the ball to the opposition bye line and put in a good cross … which Browne just failed to make good contact. Potts’ crosses from the bye line > 0
  6. lagerlout

“Potts in the right was no threat and reverted to playing the safe ball back “. Good observation DD !
  7. lagerlout

Prediction League - PNE v Birmingham - 15/01/2022 - Championship

PNE 3 - 0 BIRMINGHAM EVANS 12345
  8. lagerlout

Brad Potts

I simply record his ‘involvement’ on a blank piece of paper… collecting passes, dribbles, headers, tackles,runs, ( all with success or failures ). I don’t store my player check .. but to eliminate all doubt, I suggest you try one and surprise yourself on his ‘ incredible shift’ that some novice...
  9. lagerlout

Brad Potts

Sorry , but Potts did not ‘ move the ball forward ‘ as you believe. I did a stat. check on his involvement against Cardiff. In the first half, he made 10 passes…ALL backwards. ( I didn’t bother checking the second half ..as, I believe he is just filling in until Olusunde or Barky become available )
  10. lagerlout

Match Day - Stoke City v PNE 3/01/22 KO:15:00 - Championship

Reading just scored....so ATM Derby are now trying to catch Cardiff... who are 13 points ahead ....Derby having played one game more than Cardiff
  11. lagerlout

Match Day - Stoke City v PNE 3/01/22 KO:15:00 - Championship

Potts will not last the 90 mins…to leave McCann out for him defies belief. I know he can put a decent cross from the right wing but he can’t tackle. I hope his selection doesn’t backfire .. but I guess Lowe has to learn.
  12. lagerlout

January 2022 transfer window rumours and discussion

Thanks , SF ! .. I just vaguely recalled the local radio commentator raving about his bursting runs ..brushing all opponents aside. He wasn’t particularly well known at that time.
  13. lagerlout

January 2022 transfer window rumours and discussion

( if I remember correctly ..... ) Callum WIlson, now Newcastle, was playing for Coventry ( away game).... against us when our manager was Moyes. Wilson tore through our defence but we never made a move for him. He moved down south and proved a real handful for defences ( still does). We missed a...
  14. lagerlout

Prediction League - Millwall v PNE - 01/02/2022 - Championship

MILLWALL 1 - 2 PNE DJ 11,777
  15. lagerlout

Match Day - Plastics v PNE - 04/12/21 - KO:15:00 - Championship

I agree... he is a strong tackling, good in the air defender. FM , in his usual naivety, assumes any player can make a success of not being in their ‘ best’ position. Earl won’t complain as he is putting a starting shirt on .. but Frankie continues with pushing players ( VDB, Browne) into his...
  16. lagerlout

Poll - Is it time for Frankie to Go?

You quote “ our wing backs never get to the bye line to provide crosses for the strikers”...... I agree entirely and IMO - this is a critical factor in winning a game. Getting into the space BEHIND the opposition full backs should one of Frankie’s priorities... but the way he sets the team up...