• Please support our latest project if you can. Flags for Deepdale - Sea of blue and white. https://www.gofundme.com/f/Deepdaleflags

Search results

1. Mahogany Rush

Summer Transfers 2022 : Rumours and Discussion

Barky blew hot and cold, he was also - too outspoken for our board of directors 🀭. He said what he thought towards the end. He can go Imo. Good luck Barky. πŸ‘
  2. Mahogany Rush

Gentry Day - Barnsley v PNE - 30/04/22 - KO:12:30 - Championship

The barmaid of old, in Coronation street, who now runs the global tyre business πŸ˜‰
  3. Mahogany Rush

Gentry Day - Barnsley v PNE - 30/04/22 - KO:12:30 - Championship

Potts remind me of Julie Goodyear. πŸ‘
  4. Mahogany Rush

Ukraine-Russia Conflict

Putin needs to be Put in πŸ˜‰ a fucking noose & hanged, some sort of victory for Ukraine is needed, it might just make these Dictators think the next time they want to flex their muscles πŸ’ͺ. Tossers, the lot of them, I'd love to see Putin get what Gaddafi got in the end. πŸ‘
  5. Mahogany Rush

P.M Boris Johnson

Brilliant πŸ‘ He had more brains when he was younger, fucking Puppet, I hope fucking Sooty shagged him from behind in the young years, "Borris likes it up the arse" πŸ–• everyone can shout. Fucking Twat. πŸ‘
  6. Mahogany Rush

Match Day - PNE v The Plastics - 25/04/22 - KO:19:30 - Championship

Fuck me, he looks like Duncan Goodhew. πŸ‘
  7. Mahogany Rush

Match Day - PNE v The Plastics - 25/04/22 - KO:19:30 - Championship

COYW. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is seeing the face of Mowbraystein on TV, all children should be in bed by 7pm, to help stop nightmares. 3-1 to North End. UTW. πŸ‘
  8. Mahogany Rush

Match Day - Fulham v PNE - 19/04/22 - KO:19:45 - Championship

Number one on the list must be "the fat controller" Mr Peter Ridsdale, Cunt. πŸ‘
  9. Mahogany Rush

Match Day - Fulham v PNE - 19/04/22 - KO:19:45 - Championship

I can see us doing well toneet, we seem to raise our game when not expected (ala away to Bournemouth ect). We must try and keep Mitrovic quiet, he loves scoring against us - the bastardo. We've got the players to hurt them, if they play to their limit, I fancy Archer to hurt them, if he gets the...
  10. Mahogany Rush

Tribute to Hunts final home game?

I think he'll be picked for our final home game, then he will get the send off he deserves from us, he's never been anything but a %100er, he loves our club, and he'll become one of us, a loyal PNE supporter, I expect to see him regularly in the crowd, supporting the one and only PNE. Noth End...
  11. Mahogany Rush

Daniel Iversen

Iversen is the best goalie that I've seen in a PNE shirt, the amount of worldies that he has produced is baffling, he's good enough for a top half premiere team already. Bye bye Dan, he'll be gone, unfortunately Imo. πŸ‘
  12. Mahogany Rush

Chris Kirchner - Rumour - Possible Takeover

Wrong post πŸ˜†
  13. Mahogany Rush

It might have Crowona virus, or Crowvid19. πŸ‘
  14. Mahogany Rush

It might have Crowona virus, or Crowvid19. πŸ‘
  15. Mahogany Rush

Yes it isn't. πŸ‘
  16. Mahogany Rush

Alan Browne

He's an alright player in my eyes, he's had some good games, but he's had far, far more ineffective & dull performances. He's no captain in my eyes either, he's too quiet for one thing, I'd have Buer or Hughes as skipper, I'd always have centre halves or full backs as skipper, they can see the...
  17. Mahogany Rush

Lowe promises to refund fans.

I do, if I lay in the sun too much, red first, that fucking canes you, but then it will go brown(e) eventually. πŸ˜‰πŸ‘