• Please support our latest project if you can. Flags for Deepdale - Sea of blue and white. https://www.gofundme.com/f/Deepdaleflags

Search results

1. R

Chris Kirchner - Rumour - Possible Takeover

Which is more info than the rest of us put together can muster !! Bitterness and jealousy will eventually eat so far into you that you’ll no longer have anything positive and meaningful to say - give the guy a break ffs! Your vendetta is becoming tedious 🙄
  2. R

Yep ! I would imagine that is precisely the reason - i know its been said numerous times but surely they know that if they scupper the deal there will be repercussions from sections of the supporters , there shortfalls each month will be higher and they will have lost the support they have left...
  3. R

I just heard that too, then the conversation moved on very swiftly as if he shouldn’t have actually said it ! He seemed very sure of it in the way he came across!
  4. R

Any brand is marketable ,if aimed at the right audience, at the right time by ambitious people - so why not PNE ?
  5. R

Christ ! You’re a cheery soul aren’t you Lets all bumble along how we have for the last 60 years !! The majority of folk can see the efforts made by CK to engage with the fans this afternoon and get to know them, he recognises how massively marketable we are as a brand - the shirts we wear...
  6. R

In all my 39 years i’ve never been as excited , apprehensive and relieved - its finally happening, lets embrace this takeover , welcome Chris and his team and work with them to finally put North End back on the football map - we’ve been in the wilderness for too long both on and off the field ...
  7. R

He’s not blindsided us has he ? He flies in , they announce a preferred bidder! Should we be worried?
  8. R

That’s it then , it’s 100% him !
  9. R

The plot thickens 😂🇺🇸
  10. R

It’s almost as if you are Chris Kirchner - if that’s you Chris get the deal done ! Sound ideas in principle ! We badly need investment in areas off the pitch as well as on it 👌
  11. R

Love this forum but very rarely post , there’s always going to be a lot of excitement and trepidation about any takeover and I’d just like to post my views, The silence from the club is just making me think something big is going to come of this ‘rumour’ I’ve watched North End for 25 years...
  12. R

Match Day - PNE v Sheff Utd - 18/01/22 - KO:19:45

Go on Sky Sports Football - the Red button is on there channel 403
  13. R

Transfer Window Overview - January 2021

It really is refreshing to wake up in a morning and see positive posts , long may it continue ... Can’t help thinking that if we’d done this a year ago we’d have been playing Man City not Bristol City... I guess we’ll never know !
  14. R

New possible songs

He doesn't eat eggs He fucking hates cheese Declan Rudd he saves penalties !!!