PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. P

Summer Transfers 2022 : Rumours and Discussion

Maybe he’s been offered a contract somewhere instead of a trial.
  2. P

Matchday Thread Bamber Bridge v PNE - 02/07/22 - KO:15:00 - Pre Season Friendly

Exactly the reason why we need 2 pacy, attack minded wing backs. Looks like we can nurture Coulton and Seary in this fashion but obviously need to give these lads time and productive loans to get them ready for championship football.
  3. P

Kit for 2022/23 Season

Guessing far too close to the season now to start again but surely should be looking at them for some sort of compo.
  4. P

Played in midfield in the reserves.
  5. P

Kit for 2022/23 Season

If they’d had these launched and on sale before the trip to Spain I’m sure they would’ve shifted a decent amount 🙄
  6. P

No it doesn’t. I don’t expect us to fill the 25 man squad this season never mind have players not even in the squad like last season. That’s as long as we can get shut of Olosunde and Harrop as I doubt they will be included if they don’t find a club.
  7. P

No, we won’t have 3 keepers in the 25 man squad as Pradic is under 21.
  8. P

Pre season plans

Not seen Leigh, Amaral or Nevin in the pics/clips either. Hopefully see majority of the young lads in action on Saturday. Nevin been on international duty hasn’t he, maybe given a bit more time off?
  9. P

Decline in the fact he won’t really be striving to get to the prem as I guess he will realise that he isn’t at that level now and won’t be getting anywhere near the wage he has just been on as a premier league player moving for £15 million
  10. P

Just popped to the shop in the peeing down rain at the end of June, can’t say I blame him! Think I’d rather be sat on a Greek beach in 30 odd degree heat with a cold Mythos if I was him. His career is clearly on the decline so why not do it in the sunshine. This is always a risk when...
  11. P

Pretty sure she has links to Burnley, either fan or worked there (possibly both) could know of each other from his Burnley days.
  12. P

Agree, I’d be happy with all the mentioned to leave.
  13. P

Don’t think anybody is expecting us to go and spend decent money on a back up keeper but would hope for a bit more imagination for some young talent that is keen to come and do battle with Woodman with the promise of at least cup minutes. Sign a keeper that is never going to challenge and you...
  14. P

Has anybody actually confirmed that it was Odubajo that failed a medical? I have seen Chip comment that we won’t be signing him after claiming a player had failed a medical, are we just putting 2 & 2 together there? Can’t remember the posters name but I’m sure they just put his name and the...
  15. P

CONFIRMED Season Fixtures 2022/23

🤞🏻 A reasonable start to try and build some early momentum
  16. P

Season Ticket Prices Released 2022/23 (11.5k Sold Confirmed June 4th)

Wonder how much an away ticket will be there next season!?
  17. P

What’s the reason he only played 10 games for a second tier team on loan last season?
  18. P

Pre season 27th June?

I’m guessing they had a bit of a break before internationals and will probs be told not to report back until the trip to Spain.