PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. R

Summer Transfers 2022 : Rumours and Discussion

What would you rather have got. A prem loan for a season so we are in the exact same situation for keepers next season or woodman on a three year deal. It’s a no brainier for me which is better for us for the future.
  2. R

Some proper idiots on this forum. It’s very unlikely we will go down not a certainty as you seem to imply. If you are that certain about the future tell me this weekends lottery numbers. Do we need players in? Yes of course but there is still four weeks till the season start. Plus loan players...
  3. R

Ronaldo to Juventus

I disagree I think their squad is shocking. Midfield is shocking. Full backs - shocking Centre backs - bar varanne shocking or always injured. Wingers - shocking - rashford and Sancho. Sancho is ok but scoring goals and playing well in the German league is so different to doing it in the...
  4. R

Matchday Thread Bamber Bridge v PNE - 02/07/22 - KO:15:00 - Pre Season Friendly

Think people are being harsh on woodburn writing him off already. He’s only 22. Yes he failed at Blackpool - so did barky. But I think it would be a decent signing and will add something different. You could argue Harrop failed with us but then you argue Robinson and Pearson made a decent...
  5. R

Matchday Thread Bamber Bridge v PNE - 02/07/22 - KO:15:00 - Pre Season Friendly

Even the big six sell their best players - ronaldo, Suarez, coutinho. Arsenal are the masters at doing it
  6. R

Moore wasn’t even brought to the table. Hemmings wouldn’t stump up the extra 400 or 500 grand needed to do that.
  7. R

The Premier league so far this season.

And Neil. He ‘took too many touches apparently.’ Maybe that is the reason why.
  8. R

Season Ticket Prices Released 2022/23 (11.5k Sold Confirmed June 4th)

Yes the opposition fans when he was winding them up.
  9. R

He played 23 games for Swansea when they signed him last jan. He played 44 games season before. Why make shit up to suit your argument. He hasn’t been injured for a while. Look at his stats.
  10. R

Get rid of fucking DJ. He’s 30 in October. Way too old. He will play here till he is 33 and will retire somewhere else. Not hard to understand. Paul Gallagher worked out perfectly fine thank you very much.
  11. R

Christie is 29/30. If we shouldn’t offer contracts to older players then I take it you will be fine DJ leaving on a free next season.
  12. R

You aren’t being serious. Forget his age for a moment. His goal scoring record makes maguire seem like a competent striker in comparison. But hey we love old non scoring strikers so I’m sure we will sign him. A bonus if he gets injured in his first week.
  13. R

We also should have beaten notts forest had we taken out chances like we should have. But we didn’t. We also didn’t lose to Peterborough.
  14. R

You asked how many season tickets we had sold. It’s in the thread title in bold. Not hard.
  15. R

Learn how to read you illiterate fuck.
  16. R

Mowbray

Performances at home certainly improved under Lowe especially in an attacking sense. Yes the reading and Blackburn results were dreadful. But we scored in every home game under Lowe bar two - Huddersfield and forest. In both them games we outplayed both and on another day probably would have won...
  17. R

Didn’t Barnsley concede 73 goals last season and finish bottom? Bauer and hughes are better than both of them.
  18. R

Doubt we would get a better permanent championship keeper than woodman so wouldn’t say he’s ‘adequate.’ I agree the defense needs work but there are other areas of concern to address first.
  19. R

CONFIRMED Tom Bayliss leaves PNE (Contract cancelled)

Do I think he should be starting week in week out in the championship? No. No I think he’s an important squad player who can do a job when called upon? Yes. West Brom away he was outstanding. I don’t see the need for getting rid of ledson. There are other players in this squad who need...
  20. R

CONFIRMED Tom Bayliss leaves PNE (Contract cancelled)

People keep talking about this ability. What ability?