PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. K

Summer Transfers 2022 : Rumours and Discussion

No, was thinking of becoming a patron but without Chip and if I can't talk about foodstuffs not sure if there is any point
  2. K

There's probably not much point in signing anyone this week either with everyone in Spain, they will be greeted by an empty dressing room
  3. K

Open Training Day

Hate to be paired against Bambo!
  4. K

At last some sense
  5. K

Except we never really had Iversen/Rudd as Rudd was injured when Iversen was here (apart from one game)
  6. K

Are we there yet?
  7. K

Que 6 pages of everyone's favorite wine🤣
  8. K

Chip speaks and we get 3 pages without talking about crisps, the irony!
  9. K

THE CRISP THREAD

Ah yes now we're talking, see them occasionally and tend to get them when I do
  10. K

Current location of North end fans

Just arrived in Amsterdam, lunch and first 🍺
  11. K

Current location of North end fans

Woking, although off to Amsterdam on Sunday
  12. K

Are we just being linked with the entire Kosovo national team!
  13. K

Match Day - PNE v Middlesbrough - 07/05/22 KO:12:30pm - Championship

if Lindsey did ok and Bambo looks like a signing, we need GK wing backs and support for our at last 20 goal forward. Easy then! But there is at least hope
  14. K

Match Day - PNE v Middlesbrough - 07/05/22 KO:12:30pm - Championship

First one seems to have been given as og
  15. K

21 Today

Just found out the Torquay play off second leg was the day after my 21st, what a couple of days that must have been! (don't particularly remember my birthday but remember the game very well, on the old Town End and ended up about 10 meters away from where I had been when Raynor scored)
  16. K

Official Statement. No Takeover at Present (Confirmed)

Ok so if the Hemmings are taking us forward can I politely suggest that part of the great thought of having a 34 year old owning us was the USP from having a dot com entrepreneur as our owner, we should take this on board as football club and try and get someone from this sector into our senior...
  17. K

Chris Kirchner - Rumour - Possible Takeover

One plus at least we won't be replacing Lowe with Rooney
  18. K

Chris Kirchner - Rumour - Possible Takeover

Just a thought, but if Ridsdale gets to vote on the approval of the takeover as part of the EFL board and he is leaving as part of the take-over, does that mean he's effectively voting to make himself redundant!
  19. K

Match Day - Plastics v Preston North End - 12/02/21 - KO:19:45 - Championship

Have to agree on the pitch how can there be such a shocking pitch in the Championship in this day and age......but who cares great win 🎊