PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. K

Does this feel like .... ???

Does this feel like our worst EVER season in our long history ?? Yes, I know it sounds over the top, but can anybody really say that finishing in the bottom 4 in the 3rd division in 1984/85 or finishing 91st out of 92 in the old 4th division in 1985/86, feels worse than this season ?? Going back...
  2. K

New Fixtures Prediction's

I've got a bit of time to kill & was just wondering if anybody would like to predict our first match of the season, our Boxing Day match, our last match & our final league position ?? Mine are : First match away to Sheffield Wednesday, Boxing Day Home to Derby, last match Home to Rotherham &...
  3. K

The last ten ...

,.. Played 36 Points 56 Goal Difference +7 March 7: Queens Park Rangers (h) 14: Luton Town (a) 17: Cardiff City (h) 21: Derby County (h) April 4: Huddersfield Town (a) 10: Sheffield Wednesday (a) 13: Nottingham Forest (h) 18: Brentford (a) 25: Birmingham City (h) May 2: Bristol City...
  4. K

Pre Season Lancashire/Lancs Manx Cup

Do any of our great fan's remember the Lancs/Manx pre season tournament ?? For our younger supporter's, it was a 2 group's of 4 team competition that started about a fortnight before the new league season began. With Preston, there was Blackburn, Blackpool, Burnley (we always seemed to dismantle...
  5. K

The Original Invincible's .. Preston North End 1888/89

This is a good read :) https://www.thefalse9.com/2019/02/the-original-invincibles-preston-north-end-1888-89.html