PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. potsie66

Prediction League PNE v Watford - 20/08/2022 - Championship

Pne 3-1 watford Lindsay 14760
  2. potsie66

Random Predictions For The Season Ahead...

To only concede 10 goals all season... But still have a minus goal difference lol
  3. potsie66

Matchday Thread Preston North End v Rotherham United - 16/08/22 - KO:19:45 - Championship

According to sky sports we've had 38 shots so far this season, in 3 1/2 games, the most in the championship.... Scored 1 goal. Were not far away guys. Stay positive 🙏
  4. potsie66

Matchday Thread Preston North End v Rotherham United - 16/08/22 - KO:19:45 - Championship

Like that line up. Apparently Alvaro did a fitness test Saturday before Luton so surely can't be that bad🙏.
  5. potsie66

Summer Transfers 2022 : Rumours and Discussion

Yes but then our outlay on transfer fees would probably be the same. All about balancing the books as best as possible
  6. potsie66

Thank you 😁. I think 12 months ago you'd be right but I do feel under the new regime that it's very plausible 🙏 Ps.. Couldn't spot the white hankie headed Ando on Saturday... Shame😊
  7. potsie66

Sell for 10m Possibly 2m to Randers (just a guess) Invest 6m on 2 players plus 1 loan. I'd be happy with that
  8. potsie66

I'll take a punt on a new contract for Ledaon
  9. potsie66

Most impressive turnaround?

Live scenes from the Palace this morning apparently!
  10. potsie66

Prediction League PNE v Rotherham - 16/08/2022 - Championship

Pne 2-1 Rotherham Riis 12854
  11. potsie66

I'm not really bothered either way on it. But anything that gets the club and fans closer together after the last 18months I'm all in favour of.
  12. potsie66

Jordan Storey

But he did have a good game🤷‍♂️.. Opinions and all that
  13. potsie66

Matchday Thread Luton Town v Preston North End - 13/08/22 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Tuesday looks tough after Rotherhams result today but has anybody seen the highlights vs Reading yet???. Reading's keeper😂. Wow should have done better on all 4
  14. potsie66

Jordan Storey

Think he's been excellent this season so far yes got done a couple of times late on but their front 2 will cause defences all sorts of problems this season. Thought he done very well on the whole. Side note... Alll their players seemed either 6ft5 or 5ft6. Looked strange!!
  15. potsie66

Matchday Thread Luton Town v Preston North End - 13/08/22 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Look at this fantastic néw profile pic😁
  16. potsie66

Agreed. Was on today and the amount of ground potts covers in 90 mins is ridiculous. He needs some help. Especially with the schedule next few weeks
  17. potsie66

Very scrappy.. But it always is here. Battling for everything 👍 Hughes and Lindsay outstanding
  18. potsie66

Happy with the line up but 3 games in 7 days now. Becoming imperative that we bring a striker in ASAP
  19. potsie66

Allowing water bottles into the ground today. No bigger than 500ml...plus free refills inside. Nice touch 👍
  20. potsie66

Hoping that doesn't mean Alvaro hasn't travelled 🙏