PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. C

Deepdale Digest

Evening everyone! Olly from Deepdale Digest here, just opening up a thread for the site - any comments or questions you may have, feel free to shoot. I won't be posting every single article in here but anything of particular interest - such as this analysis of new signing Ali McCann - will get...
  2. C

Jiri Skalak

Daily Mail claiming we're battling QPR to sign Brighton winger Jiri Skalak: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4758072/Diego-Costa-s-lawyer-legal-action-Chelsea.html Would be surprised if we're in for another winger. Skalak's a Czech international, 11 assists in 18 months at...
  3. C

Stephy Mavididi

"In further loan news: also expecting a Stephy Mavididi decision this week. Believe that Preston North End now the likeliest destination..." - from The Independent's Jack Pitt-Brooke. https://twitter.com/JackPittBrooke/status/892780391165296640 Arsenal youngster could be on the way...
  4. C

Hugill/Wolves/Birmingham speculation

Hugill again being linked with Wolves in their local press... https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/aston-villa/2017/06/23/transfer-rumours-june-23/
  5. C

Daryl Horgan

RTE in Ireland saying we've got a scout at the Aviva Stadium to watch Dundalk winger Daryl Horgan in their FAI Cup final against Cork City: https://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2016/1105/829451-horgan-refusing-to-be-distracted-by-scout-talk/ Been really impressive in the Europa League this season...
  6. C

Another striker on the way for PNE

Full article Personally haven't got a clue, any ideas?
  7. C

The rebirth of PNE

Hi folks, just wanted to post a new article I wrote on the revival of PNE under Simon Grayson. Would appreciate if some of you would read it/pass on your thoughts. Thanks...
  8. C

Football Articles

Hi guys, I recently got a job as a freelance journalist, my first paid role in the field after a few years of unpaid stuff, and just wanted to see if anyone would help me in terms of views etc. I've started a League One roundup which goes out every day, which could be helpful for people whilst...
  9. C

Nfl

Made a couple of threads but might as well make one big thread for the new season. Anybody been watching the preseason action? Season kicks off on the 5th of September, Giants @ Cowboys!
  10. C

Ratings v Colchester

Stuckmann - 7; had very little to do, but did it well. Keane - 6; defensively sound but in possession wasn't great. Huntington - 7; won everything in the air, couple of miscues but was good. Cansdell-Sherriff - 7; dealt with everything that came his way. Laird - 8; very good from him...
  11. C

McLaughlin departs (Confirmed)

http://www.pnefc.net/page/NewsDetail/0,,10362~2855451,00.html
  12. C

Holmes and Monakana Sign (Confirmed)

Link
  13. C

Scott Laird Signs (Confirmed)

Link
  14. C

Filipe Morais

Posted this on another thread somewhere but here goes. Heard Oldham winger Filipe Morais has signed on a free. Anyone else heard similar?
  15. C

David Amoo

Anyone else heard that this guy could be signing for us? Liverpool striker who was on loan at Bury this season, heard from a couple of people now that he's been up for talks, just wondering if people had heard similar or whether it's bollocks!
  16. C

Next Signing

So that's 4 new players in so far; CM John Welsh, CM Nicky Wroe, CB Shane Cansdell-Sherriff and CB Paul Huntington. We currently have no full backs at the club (other than McLaughlin who is transfer listed) whilst we could do with wingers and striker. Who do you think will be our next signing...
  17. C

Right Back

Interested to see how we approach this gap in our team. Gray has gone, Hunt has gone and McLaughlin is transfer listed. Kieran Lee from Oldham was a guy who had been linked in some sections but is off to Sheffield Wednesday. We were linked with Luke O'Neill from Mansfield but after Burnley had...
  18. C

Cardiff City Rebranding

I can't see a thread on this so if I've missed it, merge. Malaysian owner Vincent Tan is proposing that Cardiff change: Their kit to red Their seats to red Their badge to something involving a dragon Their nickname to 'The Red Dragons' All as part of a rebranding process. He has allegedly...
  19. C

NFL Draft

Draft kicks off on Thursday night, who'll be tuning in?
  20. C

Ratings

Stuckmann - 6, thought he flapped at a few crosses but generally alright. Gray - 8, great tackling, good covering...possibly because his positioning isn't great to begin with but thought he had a very good game. Much better than Hunt. Robertson - 7, goal aside thought he was okay, tendency to...