PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. Who eat all depays ?

Summer Transfers 2022 : Rumours and Discussion

How tf is Maguire already injured?
  2. Who eat all depays ?

Another Irish who has played for hull and Bournemouth. Probably on trial too.
  3. Who eat all depays ?

Surely he's better than a Back-up?
  4. Who eat all depays ?

Only works in a hoof-ball team. No chance he can play the ball with his feet.
  5. Who eat all depays ?

Perfect Storm

That was hard to read in one go. Definitely needs a comma and full stop in there.
  6. Who eat all depays ?

Watkins is probably more likely to be sold..... I heard West ham were strongly interested.
  7. Who eat all depays ?

Inconsistent. Those Red cards at Coventry and Derby were Stupid. But I thought that he was excellent in the Middlesbrough game. Showed confidence and quality. Played a lot of long balls which were very accurate. Showed similar attributes to Ben Davies. But Back-up IMO.
  8. Who eat all depays ?

Florent Hadergjonaj? Was a big money Premier league Huddersfield signing a few years back.
  9. Who eat all depays ?

Looks a creative, fast wingback. Has 1 goal 5 assists in 10 games for Arsenal's U23.
  10. Who eat all depays ?

Transfer Window Overview - Summer 2022

Good question. Both are good threats to their own team. Ripley definitely has an eye for a goal, and he has proved it for Salford, with that goal for Exeter albeit in his own goal, excellent poaching finish. Always difficult when comes off the post. Maguire takes the saves, his legs don't...
  11. Who eat all depays ?

That Paul Pogba guy
  12. Who eat all depays ?

CONFIRMED Retained List

O'Reilly, Earl, Maguire, Lindsay, Storey, Ledson, Evans and Cunningham. They'd all struggle to get in any championship team. I wouldn't mind any of these going. Just shows how bad of a situation we're in.
  13. Who eat all depays ?

CONFIRMED Retained List

It would be nice to get kit number reshuffle.
  14. Who eat all depays ?

3 keepers needed, busy summer.
  15. Who eat all depays ?

CONFIRMED Retained List

I can't watch Maguire for another year, I just can't.
  16. Who eat all depays ?

Is it Konstantinos Stafylidis? he's been at Fulham and Stoke.
  17. Who eat all depays ?

Sinclair confirms he is leaving.

I would say 12 goals in 2 and a half years is a disappointment for someone like Sinclair.
  18. Who eat all depays ?

Riis

Riis is only going to get better. Partnered perfectly with Archer today. Riis: Most aerial battles won. 3 shots on target. Two goals. Archer: 3 key passes 1 assist 1 through ball.