PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Search results

1. R

Blackpool Fined £30,000

Fielding an ineligible player haha! They get worse and worse!!! http://www.football-league.co.uk/news/article/2014/20141110-fdc-fines-blackpool-rp-2075787.aspx
  2. R

Worrying Stat

The highest place team we've beaten at home is 9th. The highest placed team we've beaten away is 19th. As others have mentioned we haven't played anyone yet, huge fixtures between now and christmas, time to man up for some of our boys!!
  3. R

Super Joe Garner

95% of this forum probably couldnt care but super joey got an inform on fifa for his hatrick v cods, looks a pretty good card, definitely going to get one on the game! http://www.futhead.com/15/players/40249/joe-garner/
  4. R

The Last Time...

We won 8 in a row in the league was 1950/1951 and that is some time ago!!!! Lets do it at rochdale and hopefully go on to emulate the 14 won in a row that season ;) :gentry:
  5. R

Player Ratings v Oldham

Jones - 7 Kept us in it at the end and had his most assured game yet for me. Small forest - 6 Relatively solid defensively but really offers nothin going forward probably best in tight games. Clarke - 7 (MOTM) Solid again, turning into a key player and star performer at the back. Wright - 5 Two...
  6. R

Devante Cole

Andy Cole's lad, 19 years old striker, just gone on loan from city to barnsley, IMO this is the type of player we should be looking to sign along with a centre half, shame we couldnt have tried to get him
  7. R

Player Ratings v Scunthorpe

Jones - 6 Another clean sheet but still a couple of unconvincing moments, will be a good keeper after a few more games to gel I believe Small forest - 7 Solid tacking good link up play with Humphrey for second and third goals. Wright - 6 Better but still not quite at his best, outshined by Clarke at...
  8. R

League Winners

Every year the traditional punt on the league winners of all 4 divisions happens. My best thought for this year is Chelsea (19/10) Derby (10/1) Doncaster (12/1) Pompey (10/1) 2 quid on gives over 9 grand back, may as well start celebrating that cash!
  9. R

Paul Hart to Blackpool???

Apparently he's in talks for the job, that would be laughable, again...!
  10. R

The rest of the playoffs

Just a thread where people can discuss all other things about the playoffs, good away win for derby yesterday, hope wigan can get to the final against qpr!! Obviously want fleetwood to go up as well! As a side not what are the rules regarding away goals, i thought it was that they couunted after...
  11. R

FA Cup Semis

Come on Wigan! Wenger must go at the end of the season if it stays like this!
  12. R

Barry Ferguson

Announced as Blackpool manager, can't see that lasting much past Christmas!!
  13. R

Bristol Rovers v Plymouth

Goal scorers Beardsley and Trottman ?
  14. R

End Of Season Fun

Its Guaranteed top 6, lets attack teams now we have a straight forward run of games and see if we can put some wins together on the spin to propel us into the top two, if we win 3 or 4 on the bounce brentford and leyton orient will start wobbling! COYW
  15. R

Was wembley on?

Sheff U away in fifth round then Sheff W/Charlton at home in the QF's seems like forrest are going to get there now for me :mad:
  16. R

Tomorrowland 2014

Anyone trying on worldwide ticket sales tomorrow! I am after my belgian friend from uni got some tickets but then they wouldn't let him pay with his english card, makes me even more determined to get it! Need to go at least once in my twenties!
  17. R

Leyton Orient v Bristol City

If the away side manage to win this, we could hypothetically go above them on saturday by virtue of being 2 points behind with a game in hand, COME ON CITY 0-1 already, sam baldock
  18. R

Individual Errors

Don't want to take the gloss off what is a fantastic team performance against a very good side, however IF and it's a big if we do go up individual errors such as wiseamans pass which led to the corner for their first and clarkes attempted clearance for the second HAVE to be cut out or else the...
  19. R

Ian Evatt

Just Hilarious https://twitter.com/JacquiOatley/status/425895069519212544/photo/1
  20. R

First game since september

Due to uni I've been away and today I think was very positive, it was a very even game even with Gallagher out! Stats don't lie 50/50 posession 16/12 shots in our favour 6/5 on target in our favour and 6/2 corners in out favour! Some bloke near me is dismayed at the thought of being in the...