Search results

1. Walton

Four for Forty

If the unthinkable was to happen and PNE were to lose at Reading I doubt they could sell tickets for one match never mind all four, well not too many anyway.
  2. Walton

Suspended Jail sentences?

Having seen some of the pictures in the LEP over the years with old grannies black and blue just so someone thinks that her pension should be theirs I think prison is too good for some.
  3. Walton

Which of our players are potentially premier league quality?

If edgy gets Jordan Pickford I’m claiming David Beckham! ;)
  4. Walton

Suspended Jail sentences?

Or even 20 grands worth from a homeless charity! 😟 https://www.lep.co.uk/
  5. Walton

Tramway bridge closed on Avenham Park.

You would be OK with one of them fancy mountain bikes with the big tyres and extra suspension (y)
  6. Walton

If the turn off the tram road is the one that goes by the sewage works it has been done for many a month now.
  7. Walton

Four for Forty

Was that a genuine attendance figure or the figure they quote that includes season tickets holders even if they are in the pub?
  8. Walton

I think that you can use the old railway bridge.
  9. Walton

Team vs Reading

Everyone is picking Browne, are we expecting him to be fit? I think that the last sighting of Browne he was wearing one of them plastic boot thingies?
  10. Walton

Any News on Hughes injury?

If we can get the Josh Earl that played at Molineux last season he’ll be ok. (y)
  11. Walton

Minus Four Points

Adjourned till April 3rd.
  12. Walton

Radio 5 Live (Alex Neil)

I thought that all the shit with King Billie was because we wouldn’t let him talk to other clubs, first it was Charlton and then Derby if memory serves correct? I have a feeling that we wouldn’t let Moyes talk to Everton until compo had been sorted?
  13. Walton

Four for Forty

I was just thinking that they are in danger of relegation and so are desperate for the points, we on the other hand are a outside bet for the play offs which we hope to achieve but if we don’t it won’t be as bad as being relegated, I suppose I could be wrong though.
  14. Walton

Four for Forty

if that’s true there is no point Reading only charging us £15 in fact it would be better for them to have far less PNE fans at £25 as its a game they need to win certainly more than us.
  15. Walton

Four for Forty

I think you have to charge away fans the same. Can you imagine the furore if we only charged Leeds fans £15 !
  16. Walton

Next 4 games

We did have the goalie sent off in a recent match, think Hudson went in goals, was it Pickford? Maybe that’s the confusion. My memory isn’t what it was! :unsure:
  17. Walton

So, what IF we make it to the Prem?

Only guessing but I suspect that they would get time for some but I would guess that anything that concerns the media and especially our friends from Sky would be needed to be done pronto.
  18. Walton

Radio 5 Live (Alex Neil)

I think that with the manager same as the players the have to seek permission from the club otherwise they could be done for tapping up?
  19. Walton

So, what IF we make it to the Prem?

Did I not read on here somewhere that new changing rooms where to be built under the STFS. They have obviously relocated the TV cameras so there is some reorganisation ongoing or at least some future proof planning, not sure if there is any actual work going on, anyone in the know?
  20. Walton

Alex Neil's position

You would think that if Neil was going to leave the club before the end of the season the international break would be the danger point. I guess we would get by, although I would be pissed off by it, maybe Moyes could come in till the end of the season and finish the job he started about...